Huge Price Increase

Stop it! We are on the verge of a mob here!!!
Have you seen this

Have you seen this
Oh, I saw it, interesting And thanks for sharing. Got a 2022 Ram 2500 Megacab on order too.

Those damn horses
I feel like you and I are on a different level And I appreciate that. We got Honey Bee a couple weeks ago (palomino mare, 7 years old). Normally that horse would be $1500 but thanks to COVID she was $10,000. So it was basically a wash. Now the wife got another mini So I need to to figure out how to pay for her too.

I feel like you and I are on a different level And I appreciate that. We got Honey Bee a couple weeks ago (palomino mare, 7 years old). Normally that horse would be $1500 but thanks to COVID she was $10,000. So it was basically a wash. Now the wife got another mini So I need to to figure out how to pay for her too.
Find a sugar mom because this gravy train has parked

Agree. He did state that. Wonder if a $1 deposit would have price protected? I think 99.99% would have done that If that was the “main“ factor in it all. End of day, I’ll go get my truck even if $4k more or $5k more or $10k more. I just like mobs and their mentlaity!
Actually Tom at first said he would price protect everyone’s order. The beginning of this thread is when he came on here saying that. It was the later orders when he said he wouldn’t price protect. He also never comes on here and discusses it anymore.

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES
blame joe Biden not Tom....
You can blame stellantis too. They're holding off building early orders in order to raise prices on them. Look at the 168 group if you don't believe me.
Your still getting a great deal versus MSRP

Look at the 165 group we have been screwed

Look at the 165 group we have been screwed

I understand the frustration, and I would likely have the same attitude..but serious question here. How many more months is one willing to b*tch about the order getting screwed over, before something is done about it.

I assume you’re getting the price increases anyway, so what is there to gain by trying to catch the falling knife? I would’ve cancelled it by now and placed a new order. UNLESS there is some sort of hope to get the original purchase price protected..I don’t see the point in waiting. I mean for the love of everything, we’re talking about mass produced RAM product here..not a one-off exotic car. 🤣

I'm not blaming just Tom. I know it's not his fault for all the price increases and I'm sure he means well. RAM dropped the ball on this too. I just wish I knew from day 1 I wasn't price protected. I would have found a dealership who was. I'm sure Tom wishes he could price protect orders hence him originally stating he would, but a higher up probably makes the decisions and unfortunately Tom has to relay that to all of us

I'm not blaming just Tom. I know it's not his fault for all the price increases and I'm sure he means well. RAM dropped the ball on this too. I just wish I knew from day 1 I wasn't price protected. I would have found a dealership who was. I'm sure Tom wishes he could price protect orders hence him originally stating he would, but a higher up probably makes the decisions and unfortunately Tom has to relay that to all of us
I offered to prepay up front. The whole price even. I've looked at dealerships and prices are through the roof industry wide. Stellantis is recouping its losses through this disastrous administration . Highest inflation since the eighties! Wouldn't be having this discussion if people would have voted correctly.

I offered to prepay up front. The whole price even. I've looked at dealerships and prices are through the roof industry wide. Stellantis is recouping its losses through this disastrous administration . Highest inflation since the eighties! Wouldn't be having this discussion if people would have voted correctly.
Until the fed acts, inflation will be run away.

"But its just transitory"

A crash is coming, and it will be the end for those in power if it happens before November. Its going to happen before 2024 so Biden is cooked regardless

Until the fed acts, inflation will be run away.

"But its just transitory"

A crash is coming, and it will be the end for those in power if it happens before November. Its going to happen before 2024 so Biden is cooked regardless

November 22 and November 24 cannot come soon enough...

This situation is bad for everyone. Stellantis and many others could come belly up if things don't change soon.
Factories rely on sales continuity and uniformity throughout the year.
Dealers and factories have set price agreements, which means everytime a dealer places an order, the factory makes the same margin. A dealership selling a truck for 90k or 150k won't be different to the factorys margin for that order.
Due to shortages, inflation factories are trying to keep delivering units so they can stay in a healthy budget. Clearly it isn't happening with delays and most factories are bleeding losses now.
How long will this last is unknown, but I'm also in sales for machinery and the price increases are killing my industry. Basically things are getting unaffordable and e everyone is set to go down together

This is the number for rebates/incentives department and can give you a case/ticket number from what another member has went through and it has worked out and you can do the work before picking up your truck. 1-800-227-0757.
Just called that number for Shits & Giggles. Was told by the lady I spoke with the dealer applies for that for the customer. Something or other about special codes being utilized. If the member in question was able to do it that person needs to come forward and enlighten the rest of us.

Just called that number for Shits & Giggles. Was told by the lady I spoke with the dealer applies for that for the customer. Something or other about special codes being utilized. If the member in question was able to do it that person needs to come forward and enlighten the rest of us.
It is completely in the dealers hands. Nothing you can do. The member in question coached his dealer on how to intimate the process.

Back