Huge Price Increase

I really don’t think it’s on Tom. It’s on Tam for not having there shit together and not building the older orders like they should! Also this many increases is just fucking insane! Ram should do something for both the customers and the dealers in my opinion. Even the dealers who are price protecting, with heavy discounts have to be losing money! Ram should have some kind of insentive for the dealers due to how long orders are taking and the multiple price increases. Just to make things right for everyone!

Prob because they don’t care about the buyer, they care about getting them on the lot. Same reason they didn’t require a deposit. Gets everyone to place an order hoping most don’t follow through. They used the community
And the community used them.

I really don’t think it’s on Tom. It’s on Tam for not having there shit together and not building the older orders like they should! Also this many increases is just fucking insane! Ram should do something for both the customers and the dealers in my opinion. Even the dealers who are price protecting, with heavy discounts have to be losing money! Ram should have some kind of insentive for the dealers due to how long orders are taking and the multiple price increases. Just to make things right for everyone!
Price protection is a Ram program that dealers apply for. They’re not absorbing the price increases.

Hey, my guy Kurt left the forum and wouldn’t pay. I was disappointed as I came here, found his dealership and put my trust in him. But to date, he’s price protecting and being honest and upfront. Is Tom doing that?

Ram is reimbursing dealers for price increase. All it takes to request a refund is clicking a box THAT'S IT.

Damn this would suck I know koons is price protected but damn my truck is suppose to be there this week, I’m getting a little worried now with all these increases.

I Ram is reimbursing the dealers then I would think Tom would honor that for sure

Ram is reimbursing dealers for price increase. All it takes to request a refund is clicking a box THAT'S IT.
There’s more to it than that. There are several criteria that have to be met, including taking a deposit. If you didn’t put down a deposit, then the price protection program isn’t available from Ram. And hence, the dealer can’t offer it.
I don’t understand this torch-bearing mob mentality. Tom was pretty clear on the price protection part. Ram was dicking around with the program, leaving the dealership holding the bag (i.e., taking a loss), so he stated that he wasn’t offering it. If anyone ignored that, then that’s not his fault.

Last edited:
There’s more to it than that. There are several criteria that have to be met, including taking a deposit. If you didn’t put down a deposit, then the price protection program isn’t available from Ram. And hence, the dealer can’t offer it.
I don’t understand this torch-bearing mob mentality. Tom was pretty clear on the price protection part. Ram was dicking around with the program, leaving the dealership holding the bag (i.e., taking a loss), so he stated that he want offering it. If anyone ignored that, then that’s not his fault.
Agree. He did state that. Wonder if a $1 deposit would have price protected? I think 99.99% would have done that If that was the “main“ factor in it all. End of day, I’ll go get my truck even if $4k more or $5k more or $10k more. I just like mobs and their mentality!

Last edited:
You may want to rethink ordering with a dealer that doesn’t offer price protection. I am certain this isn’t the last price increase we will see on these trucks. Miles Goff will sell you a TRX at 4% below INVOICE and price protect. Best of both. @Miles Goff is great to deal with too
Ordered from Miles in Nov as well and he required a 500.00 deposit…good dude.

It actually is not a requirement but a recommendation that they get a deposit

Attachments

• 7088CD92-EEB2-4B22-A77F-959EB9094960.jpeg
    7088CD92-EEB2-4B22-A77F-959EB9094960.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 66
Hey, my guy Kurt left the forum and wouldn’t pay. I was disappointed as I came here, found his dealership and put my trust in him. But to date, he’s price protecting and being honest and upfront. Is Tom doing that?
Not fully true on Kurt price protecting. He’s protecting base price but not any optional equipment (e.g. Level 2). Better than nothing for sure.

I think Granger is protecting everything and eating some margin to make his customers happy.

It actually is not a requirement but a recommendation that they get a deposit
Ok I stand corrected. At least I remembered some of the words. Part of me was thinking that yogurt was in there somewhere.

This is the number for rebates/incentives department and can give you a case/ticket number from what another member has went through and it has worked out and you can do the work before picking up your truck. 1-800-227-0757.

Reactions: qak
I knew I probably wasn’t going to be price protected as Tom stated it on the first post. At the end of the day it’s still 11% off and cheaper than all of these scumbag local dealers.

I knew I probably wasn’t going to be price protected as Tom stated it on the first post. At the end of the day it’s still 11% off and cheaper than all of these scumbag local dealers.
Stop it! We are on the verge of a mob here!!!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back