How many of us have had VIN assigned since last September, yet still not in D1?

I ordered 9/3 and got my vin 9/17 still in D status.. No email or anything to show a time frame to get a truck.. VERY frustrating.

Same here fellas, Sept 25 VIN & D status. No D1 status, although the POC sheet said November/December build.

Yup ordered day one 8/18 had a vin a few weeks later and haven’t moved from D status 🤬

Same here fellas, Sept 25 VIN & D status. No D1 status, although the POC sheet said November/December build
Same here fellas, Sept 25 VIN & D status. No D1 status, although the POC sheet said November/December build.
My POC never had an estimated build date (though based on the fact I was Dealer's October allocation, they thought EOY was likely.

Just curious - feels like i'm the only one. Vin assigned 9/21.
Some of us ordered in August w/ allocation, got the VIN, but have been in D status since. I am glad many have at least gotten the FCA email about anticipated delivery time...

Ordered 8-19, got my vin on 8-28, still D but I did get the email saying February delivery. I've given up on my dealership telling me anything! The few times I contacted the sales manager he acted like he didn't want to be bothered... said he's notified immediately when something changes and would let me know.. he has never initiated contact with me. So I'm grateful for this site and the guys that contribute to it!

Here is my POC.... It's alot more in the great white north!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201222-214730.jpg
    Screenshot_20201222-214730.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 33
Some of us ordered in August w/ allocation, got the VIN, but have been in D status since. I am glad many have at least gotten the FCA email about anticipated delivery time...
Yeah I was going to say the same thing.
A lot of people are stuck with VINs even before September. And plenty don't have the Q1 email.

In October, I took over a dealer order that they said was supposed to come in Dec/Jan. I got a Vin (or at least learned of it) in Nov. I’m still in D, but did get the FCA email stating March delivery. Given the overall delay, that seems to fit with the production spot I would have had originally if there hadn’t been delays.

Ordered 8-19, got my vin on 8-28, still D but I did get the email saying February delivery. I've given up on my dealership telling me anything! The few times I contacted the sales manager he acted like he didn't want to be bothered... said he's notified immediately when something changes and would let me know.. he has never initiated contact with me. So I'm grateful for this site and the guys that contribute to it!
Right there with you - same experience. I think I will know from these guys when my truck is built and on it's way before I know from the dealer...:cautious:

Ordered 8-28, had VIN a few days later, 00319 with D status and nothing since.

8/19, VIN 8/26, number 251 still in D. Q1 email said feb production, march delivery.

Ordered 8/19, VIN in September sometime and no letter and no info from my dealer or FCA chat. FCA chat told me the other day that I'm in the planning stage and no time frame! Would be OK with it if I was later in the ordering and ordered a normal one, but I ordered a Launch Edition to get one early! My Vin is #66! You would think it would have been built by now.

Ordered 8/18, got a VIN in November and still D status. I ordered a LE, figured those would be cranked out first but nope, still waiting!!

8 - 18 ordered, VIN 0401 and stuck in "D" status (no email either). Dealer says that 0 trucks have been built or delivered (yeah, right). I know they are not responsible and they get their information from their territory guy/gal (clueless) thank goodness for this site as it is where I get my information.

Those that got the email, did y'all contact Ram via the online system? Or is it on your POC? I'm wondering if those of us w/ Vins who didn't get the email were purely b/c Ram doesn't have our email. I'm hopeful to still get one in first quarter, given my allocation was initially a 2020 delivery.

That said, does seem like they're prioritizing LE & black these days (neither of which I'm part of).

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back