How many miles where on your trx when you picked it up??

716Trx

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Trackhawk
Just looked at a trx at a local dealer. Friend of mine is giving up his Allocation. Love the truck but was turned off that the truck already had 25 miles on it when I went to look at it. So anyone that received their TRX already how many mile we’re on it when you took delivery?

Mine had 10 miles on it off the transport and the dealer introduced me to the tech that would be test driving it for 5+/- miles to ensure all systems were functioning correctly. Picked it up with 17 miles and top speed on the speedometer was 58 mph. Very happy with my experience at Olivia Chrysler Center.

What dealer is this and was it MSRP? asking out of curiosity of course and for a friend. lol

p.s don't answer that until you decide you don't want to buy it. Someone will steal it.

Congrats, And..........???
And I flippin love it!!! Spent 4 hours at the dealership, so I’ve been playing catch-up all day...
3218BEC1-4C46-402E-B4E1-73224CE6ACC6.jpeg
1634B685-7055-442A-B4D6-E6091124100C.jpeg

What dealer is this and was it MSRP? asking out of curiosity of course and for a friend. lol

p.s don't answer that until you decide you don't want to buy it. Someone will steal it.
I’m still deciding if I want it. Just seemed like someone went joy riding in it before I got there. Plan was to buy it and sell it when I got mine in.

I’m still deciding if I want it. Just seemed like someone went joy riding in it before I got there. Plan was to buy it and sell it when I got mine in.
🤦‍♂️ You have a warranty. 25 miles is not a big deal. Check the g meter and gauges, but even then, probably not a big deal. Buy it and enjoy it if you can afford to take a small hit on the trade when yours gets in. The hit likely won't be that big as your is not too far off.

These mileage reports are crazy!! I was a auto tech for many years and performed PDI (pre-delivery inspections) on lots of cars and trucks from Shelby GT 500s to loaded 1 tons to Japanese Sports cars that had less than 1 mile on them when delivered to the dealer. I would pull off all the plastic as well as a huge checklist and in all my years it was never required to put more than 10 miles on a new vehicle. Usually it was only 2-6 miles. I would have been fired if I put 20 something miles on a new Shelby just "inspecting" it. I think all TRX must to be driven to shipping or cosmetics and thats why they have so many miles unless dealers are really joy riding. Personally I will be pissed if there is more than 10.

Back