How many miles on your TRX?

In April I drove it home 2,376 miles in two days and it was mostly problem free (minor HK crap).
Mile 2,377 coolant lines came undone after I botched an attempt to launch it (not fastened correctly). Easy fix once the SC was off.
Now I have 5,900 fun-filled miles on her. Which is about 20+ fill-ups and about $3000 in fuel (f'n CA). And 100% absolutely worth every penny!

2 months, 1500 miles. A few under-torqued lug nuts and loose fuses in both boxes. Also I get the "service suspension" warning if I hit a sharp bump because the suspension apparently wasn't calibrated when it left the factory and I need to take it to the dealer for them to apply a service bulletin but I haven't had time.

Few things I don't like about it, but overall it's an awesome truck.

Picked up in mid April and am at 1,800. Just did the muffler delete for $100 bucks the other day and love it! With the windows down you can really hear that engine roar when you get on it. With the windows up it’s not bad at all.
Please tell me more about the muffler delete? I just got mine Saturday, traded my Raptor for it and I want more noise

Curious to see how many miles people have logged on these trucks. Also those with higher mileage have you noticed any wear or odd issues with your truck. I'm mainly curious how they are holding up considering all the little issues from factory etc.

Thanks for any feedback
A little over 2 thousand. I have a strange clunking sound when I stop and when I go. Anyone else?

Curious to see how many miles people have logged on these trucks. Also those with higher mileage have you noticed any wear or odd issues with your truck. I'm mainly curious how they are holding up considering all the little issues from factory etc.

Thanks for any feedback
3 mos, 3K miles, no issues, lots of joy.

Picked up in mid April and am at 1,800. Just did the muffler delete for $100 bucks the other day and love it! With the windows down you can really hear that engine roar when you get on it. With the windows up it’s not bad at all.
Who does the muffler delete? Dealer, shop, or DIY? Is there any droning at any speed?

2.5 months, just rolled past the 3k mile marker. Only issue is work and its propensity to get in the way of driving the beast.

Bottom Line - the TRX is better than expected

3 months 2900 miles

My only problem was the fn deer that hit my truck on my way to AZ
20210718_160822.jpg
20210718_160854.jpg

Thanks for any feedback
Picked up Feb 5th. Drove 900 miles home. Currently 4615. No issues. Plan to keep it till I die.

Thanks for any feedback
3 months and 6000 miles.
Absolutely no problems.

3 Months 1800 miles. No issues. This truck passes everything except a gas station and a cop with his radar on. I love this truck! Ford better do some serious thinking before they come up to this play ground. And I just found 2 cubby holes in the passenger floor board.

4 months and almost 11k miles. Just got back from a 5800 mile road trip. No issues except I now have the driveline bump. Awesome truck and amazing on road trips

Thanks for any feedback
5 months, 5500 miles, no issues. I would be curious as to how many on this page have jumped thier trucks? or off road at all? I have a bent front skid plate bracket and ORV stickers to prove im using it as designed ;)

Four months—— 16397. Not any problems at all not even the infamous chirp

Thanks for any feedback
4400 miles, no issues other than doubling my gas cost. lol. The performance is like no other truck!!

6400 miles, which includes a 2,000 mile cross country trip.

Most miles I've put on a car/truck in a long time during such a short period. (I typically ride my motorcycles). To compare, my 12 Ram 2500 (which I bought in 2011) only has 75K miles on it.

No issues. Ordered replacements for the OEM wheels -- getting Fuel Zephyr wheels and Bridgestone KM3 M/Ts. Just waiting on delivery.

Thanks for any feedback
4 months and 3500 miles with no issues. Great truck!

Please tell me more about the muffler delete? I just got mine Saturday, traded my Raptor for it and I want more noise
I did it at the local muffler shop. He just cutout the 2 mufflers and welded stainless pipes in there place. It's loud on startup and when you get on it, if your standing behind the truck. Inside the cabin, it's not bad at all. With the radio on, I barely even notice it. But when you drive down the street, people do lookup 😁

It only cost me $100. I kept the mufflers, so I can always go back to stock.
My plan is to run like this until the Borla system comes out in about 6 months or so. Then I will make a choice on whether to stay with the muffler delete or have the Borla system installed.

But it's definitely a cheaper alternative and it's plenty loud and aggressive!

Who does the muffler delete? Dealer, shop, or DIY? Is there any droning at any speed?
I had it done at the muffler shop. He only charged me a $100 to cut the mufflers out and weld in the stainless pipe. I kept the mufflers so I can always go back to stock if I choose too. I figured I would run like this and make a decision when the Borla system comes out to install it, or keep the muffler delete.

It's definitely the cheaper alternative and it is plenty loud and aggressive!

Thanks for any feedback
After 200 miles the collision warning failure light went on. I never got it fixed, just sold the truck as-is, my level 1 is coming this week.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back