How many miles on your TRX?

Picked up June 6th - 2800 miles 0 issues...

Most fun to drive of all my vehicles past & present.

Does like to guzzle much more when in sport mode which for me is 85% of time.

I just fill up daily makes the gas bill seem much smaller at only $20-$30 to top it off.

Just a little over a month and 2 k miles took it on a road trip to get her broken in

Picked up June 6th - 2800 miles 0 issues...

Most fun to drive of all my vehicles past & present.

Does like to guzzle much more when in sport mode which for me is 85% of time.

I just fill up daily makes the gas bill seem much smaller at only $20-$30 to top it off.
You located in the Baton Rouge area?

Curious to see how many miles people have logged on these trucks. Also those with higher mileage have you noticed any wear or odd issues with your truck. I'm mainly curious how they are holding up considering all the little issues from factory etc.

Thanks for any feedback
I just purchased the TRX two weeks ago, Drove it home with no issues. It's a very nice truck to drive. I like the size of the Truck. 1900 miles.

I just purchased the TRX two weeks ago, Drove it home with no issues. It's a very nice truck to drive. I like the size of the Truck. 1900 miles.
6 months just turned 10,000 no real issues just a blown DRL light , new one on order under warranty. Love every minute of this truck , just drove to Florida and back from New York, best ride I’ve ever had

2 months. 3500 miles. still grinning ear to ear every time I hit the accelerator...

I can't tell you how many times people have pulled up next to me at a red light, rolled down their window, and told me they read about the TRX and want to know if I love it....

5 months, 2500 miles. No issues besides an initial engine manufacturing problem.

5 months ~9000 miles. Only issue was a bad driver side front dash hk speaker. I just replaced the pair with aftermarket so I didn't have to leave it at the dealer. I also had to top off all the gearboxes. Love driving it.

What was the manufacturing issue. First I have heard besides hemi tick
Oh man, you must be new here LOL. Not in the bad way but there were a few of us from the first production batch that had issues. Far FAR fewer issues since. My motor had the ignition sequence for cylinders 4 and 6 flipped. So not an actual defect, but rather manufacturing oversight/QC issue. Truck still drove ok with it until I got it fixed, albeit with a CEL and strong vibrations around 1800-2000 rpm (misbalanced forces).

You located in the Baton Rouge area?
No Aledo Texas 10 miles west of Ft worth.

We have season tix and make it 3 or 4 games a year.

4 months. 7000 miles. Best vehicle I’ve ever owned, and I’ve had most everything. My Trackhawk is a verrrry close second.

Oh man, you must be new here LOL. Not in the bad way but there were a few of us from the first production batch that had issues. Far FAR fewer issues since. My motor had the ignition sequence for cylinders 4 and 6 flipped. So not an actual defect, but rather manufacturing oversight/QC issue. Truck still drove ok with it until I got it fixed, albeit with a CEL and strong vibrations around 1800-2000 rpm (misbalanced forces).
Gotcha. I have the huge list of issues like bolts, fuses, gas door etc etc. I just never heard of your issue b4. Shit I feel like I have to be a border inspector and full blown mechanic and spend 3 hours looking over the truck b4 I leave the dealer next month and drive 2kmiles home 🧐😠

5 months, 5K miles and 0 issues. Driving it 4-5 days per week. 8 mile daily commute and several long runs from PA to NY and VA. HWY milage near 14 when I'm using CC, just over 10 mpg daily driving. Amazing machine!

Back