Current Ride
21 TRX / 02 Dick Harrel GMMG Supercar 427 Wide body
Current Ride #2
1986 K5 Blazer 1989 K5 Blazer
I've had a few . What a blast they are . Just love the SCREAM from the SC

86 Square body 400 SB blown
2000 TA Turbo
2010 Camaro Procharged
2017 Hellcat Challenger pulley tune gears.

This will be my third Hellcat engine. I had an 8sp challenger hellcat and traded it in for a manual challenger hellcat, put a legmaker CAI on it and that WHINE is soooo incredible. Anytime I blip the throttle and get that whine going everyone notices it.

I have a '16 Challenger 392 Shaker with forged internals and a Magnuson hidden under the shaker. Also have a Polaris Slingshot that I've added a turbo to. So somewhat experienced with the big ol' grin associated with applying some boost. ?

Can't wait for the TRX to come in!

I’ve got 2 Twin_Turbo charged vehicles... How about a 320 rwhp Supercharged motorcycle w/ a centrifugal supercharger impeller that spins at 130,000 rpm & squeals when it breaks the sound barrier?

I’m thinking too much about getting my TRX, it can’t be healthy ? but happy to have this forum, it helps.
D20ACCCB-22B7-41EB-90B5-4527313E9E37.png

15AF8110-3148-45BF-8D8A-E0E2A1AACF9C.jpeg

I’ve got 2 Twin_Turbo charged vehicles... How about a 320 rwhp Supercharged motorcycle w/ a centrifugal supercharger impeller that spins at 130,000 rpm & squeals when it breaks the sound barrier?

I’m thinking too much about getting my TRX, it can’t be healthy ? but happy to have this forum, it helps.
View attachment 347
View attachment 344
Bad Ass !!

Had a '17 Challenger Hellcat a couple years ago. The SC whine was my favorite part

This will be my first SC vehicle however, I've had big turbo cars for over a decade and I'm looking forward to the change.

2015 Mustang GT with Ford Racing/Roush Stage 1 SC. 587HP/476TQ at the wheels. Performance Package car with 3:73 gears....which makes 1st gear nearly useless....LOL, but 3rd & 4th gear pulls are epic.
PP.jpg

Had a RIPP Supercharged Wrangler years ago, ran like a champ

E50A3355-A64C-48D5-938B-89C26343B52C.jpeg

Probe GT....the rumored, one time, replacement for the Mustang. Not a horrible car. My brother had one. However, it would have definitely been a horrible Mustang...?

MIne was horrible. Old Rental car from up north. But when you a kid and don't know better.

Probe GT....the rumored, one time, replacement for the Mustang. Not a horrible car. My brother had one. However, it would have definitely been a horrible Mustang...?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back