Troy dunlap

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
V8 Raptor
Military
Regular Army
All these threads and posts about waiting for or receiving our new babies, we are from all over the planet. What is your main source of income? Kinda an expensive truck, just curious about the diversity of buyers here.
Former military turned prison guard here.
Love the forum!
Keeps me off the facetube!😅😎

I was thinking about doing a thread like this earlier today. It seems like a lot of the peeps on here have plenty of expensive toys and it made me wonder the same thing.
I am in the Instrument & Electrical department at the Valero Refining Company on the Texas Gulf coast. So I'm just a regular blue colar hand with expensive taste.

IT Consultant. Worked with over 50 companies from defense contractors to hospitals to the biggest financial companies. Trying to breakout on Youtube to stop traveling so I can spend more time with my only 2 year old.

Seems like half of y'all trade lol. I need a crash course while I'm tied to a pc all day helping everyone

I'm a regional product trainer for BMW. So if you deal with a BMW dealership in my area, you should (hopefully) encounter knowledgeable staff lol
If not then hey this might be my last big purchase for a while :ROFLMAO:
im looking to buy the m5cs to add to my stable, omg i love that car, im on the list at my dealership but im 3rd and their only getting 1 of them, possibly 2 but i doubt i will get one, know anything about the m5cs?

Back