How do i stop the forum emails?

ZTRX

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
I keep getting bombarded with emails from threads I've posted in. I think i have the right options selected (see pic attached) but i keep getting the emails. How do i make it stop?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211009-131445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-131445_Chrome.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 28
Uncheck the top two. Don't accept any emails. Uncheck them all, if you want.

Takes a little bit for them to stop coming through when you check em tho. I dealt with the same thing and just turned all notifications off except the forum alerts

Takes a little bit for them to stop coming through when you check em tho. I dealt with the same thing and just turned all notifications off except the forum alerts
Ok maybe i just need to give it a little more time. Thanks

Ok maybe i just need to give it a little more time. Thanks
You can also try going through the option in the email. I think it sends you to a different page to unsubscribe.

None of this works. Apparently the only way to stop the emails is to not "watch" any threads.

What about tagging the emails as spam so they go to that folder and you can just empty it every once in awhile?

None of this works. Apparently the only way to stop the emails is to not "watch" any threads.
I went into the email and at the bottom hit unsubscribe. Have you tried that? I only get alerts on the website. No longer any emails.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back