how can i found out when my truck is done?

jim pettys

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2000 hi hummer
i ordered my truck April 17th, dealer keeps saying soon, is there a way to find out? They said i have a vin but didnt give it to me.

Have dealer print you a POC. Current status will be on it.

i ordered my truck April 17th, dealer keeps saying soon, is there a way to find out? They said i have a vin but didnt give it to me.
As was mentioned above, if you get a screen shot or copy of your POC then it will have any available information as of that time, ie. VIN, current status, estimated build or ship date etc. Once you have your VIN if you want to provide the last 8 digits (or 6 since April would have still been a 21 model -MN) then I will make sure you get tagged in the daily update posts once your truck begins production.

Where does one normally post there vin number to get updates?
As was mentioned above, if you get a screen shot or copy of your POC then it will have any available information as of that time, ie. VIN, current status, estimated build or ship date etc. Once you have your VIN if you want to provide the last 8 digits (or 6 since April would have still been a 21 model -MN) then I will make sure you get tagged in the daily update posts once your truck begins production.

Can I give you my vin for a may order?

Where does one normally post there vin number to get updates?
Lots of members will PM me, or you can just post it here is fine. The majority will post it at the end of the registration thread.

In all honesty, post a 6 digit number anywhere on the forums and I will find it.

Attachments

• ram trx.pdf
    41.1 KB · Views: 78
Tripleb, thanks for your help, attached is the poc, vin is 1C6SRFU91MN811655

@tripleB
I order a 22 model and dealer says it is in D status and the last 8 of the Vin is NN102560. Any updates would be greatly appreciated

heres mine @tripleB .. Thanks for doing this.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_11fa.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_11fa.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 81
1C6SRFU9XMN810682

some day it will get here….

Back