2x TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Bonanza A36
Current Ride #2
Ballistic 223
Nitro, Knightmare, etc......

I'm seeing all of these twenty plus mile odometers when people pick up there trucks.

I think we should have a contest to see who's is the lowest. You win a bottle of Soulsea's high dollar whiskey. ;)

I will assure you that I'll have questions if my truck has been driven twenty plus miles!

J

@Nitro...

Just depends if someone truck has test drives or not on it

Nitro, Knightmare, etc......

I'm seeing all of these twenty plus mile odometers when people pick up there trucks.

I think we should have a contest to see who's is the lowest. You win a bottle of Soulsea's high dollar whiskey. ;)

I will assure you that I'll have questions if my truck has been driven twenty plus miles!

J
Sounds like a plan. I love games where the winner get's someone else stuff...

I am at a real disadvantage here as FCA has been driving mine around for a week while they decide if they want to give it a window sticker.

Mine had 30 miles on the odometer when I received the paperwork to sign. When I finally get it, the first thing I'm checking is the performance pages for launches. Ridiculous

Mine had 30 miles on the odometer when I received the paperwork to sign. When I finally get it, the first thing I'm checking is the performance pages for launches. Ridiculous
Launch is restricted till you get past 500 miles

Back