Houston Texas TRX meet & greet

Off-topic but since y’all are local - I have a Mopar bed divider for sale if anyone wants it. NIB, never installed. If you have the bed utility rails this is the divider you need! Won’t work with RollnLock canister style tonneaus.

Attachments

• 48042727-646D-4518-916B-32E5EC2F3956.jpeg
    48042727-646D-4518-916B-32E5EC2F3956.jpeg
    509.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 4B5D9DC1-541D-4563-AFE4-80DF998014C7.jpeg
    4B5D9DC1-541D-4563-AFE4-80DF998014C7.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 17
Date set to 12/4/21 at 11:30am
location set to:
Hooters
3656 E Sam Houston Pkwy
Pasadena, TX 77505
United States
This will just be a starting point. We would then convoy to Other locations. Others stops are being discussed at this moment.
Any suggestions are welcome.

I’m in Houston. Centrally located and would be down for a meet!

Off-topic but since y’all are local - I have a Mopar bed divider for sale if anyone wants it. NIB, never installed. If you have the bed utility rails this is the divider you need! Won’t work with RollnLock canister style tonneaus.
I really want this just need the utility rails

You all will enjoy it. Here is what we did in Ca back in Sept.
Good group of folks too. Only 7 of us showed up so you all need to beat that (y).

1636929317419.png

You all will enjoy it. Here is what we did in Ca back in Sept.
Good group of folks too. Only 7 of us showed up so you all need to beat that (y).

View attachment 27242
Badass!! We will try to beat the 7. It will definitely be really awesome if we can get 10+ I can get some good drone shots to.

99/hardy/45 intersection, or anywhere off 99 northside?

99/hardy/45 intersection, or anywhere off 99 northside?
That can be added to the route we are trying to plan. Do you have a actual location to suggest?

location set to:
Hooters
3656 E Sam Houston Pkwy
Pasadena, TX 77505
United States
This will just be a starting point. We would then convoy to Other locations. Others stops are being discussed at this moment.
I'm in. Could also take a trip down to the sea wall and snap some pics on the beach with everyone's truck. That would be badass.

I'm in. Could also take a trip down to the sea wall and snap some pics on the beach with everyone's truck. That would be badass.
We can definitely do that. We could start at the set location and then convoy down 146 down to the sea wall.

location set to:
Hooters
3656 E Sam Houston Pkwy
Pasadena, TX 77505
United States
I would be up for this date and location.

What’s up guys and gals, so far I think we have a head count of 5.
Come on Houston TRX owners I know you’re out there. Let’s make this big. It’s Texas it has to be big. This a good opportunity to meet with fellow TRX owners.

Come on Houston TRX owners I know you’re out there. Let’s make this big. It’s Texas it has to be big. This a good opportunity to meet with fellow TRX owners.
i will bring one other person with me that has one. make it a headcount of 6.

for sure more people out there that we can find.

We posted on FB and this forum when we did our shin dig in Ca. A few folks said they were going to be there but never showed up so expect some attrition as well. Good luck to you all.

I know this has been tossed around a few times in other threads but anyone down to meet up sometime?
Was thinking a central location that would be convenient for everyone. Possibly a Sunday morning coffee at a Starbucks or something.
Let’s hear some ideas and see if we can all get together.
UPDATE:
location set to:
Hooters
3656 E Sam Houston Pkwy
Pasadena, TX 77505
United States
We would then convoy down to Galveston sea wall where we will find a place for some good photos and drone shots on the beach. We would then hit The Spot for some food.
This would be just the start of Houston TRX group.
I would be down for a meet and greet but it will have to be after my truck arrives. And since my build sheet just showed up today, I don't know when the truck will actually arrive.

I would be down for a meet and greet but it will have to be after my truck arrives. And since my build sheet just showed up today, I don't know when the truck will actually arrive.
This is going to be just the beginning.

we may need to push back to sunday. i just realized the 4th is a saturday. i've got 2 other trx owners coming with me, both work saturdays.

maybe an email chain of sorts so we can coordinate who is actually coming. just a thought.

I can't commit to it with how work goes sometimes, but I'd say I'll plan to be there.

Back