TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 charger scatpack
Military
No
I know this has been tossed around a few times in other threads but anyone down to meet up sometime?
Was thinking a central location that would be convenient for everyone. Possibly a Sunday morning coffee at a Starbucks or something.
Let’s hear some ideas and see if we can all get together.
UPDATE:
Date set to 12/4/21 at 11:30am
location set to:
Hooters
3656 E Sam Houston Pkwy
Pasadena, TX 77505
United States
We would then convoy down to Galveston sea wall where we will find a place for some good photos and drone shots on the beach. We would then hit The Spot for some food.
This would be just the start of Houston TRX group.

Last edited:
A Starbucks? You just changed my opinion of everyone from Texas who also drives this beast… 😛
🤣 hey I said or something…. I’d prefer Dunkin’ Donuts but not many people like their coffee.

In the 4 months I’ve owned my truck I still have not run into another TRX so I’ll drive down from WA state lol

i'll have to think of something. i live in west university, there is some local spots around here that could work

Why not an IHOP or some other breakfast place that is located on a freeway. Houston is a really big city geographically so something located on a freeway would be much more accessible to everyone around here.

That being said, I am interested. As someone mentioned earlier, I have never run into another TRX on the road. I know there are some out there, I just have never run into one. LOL

Really? My co worker and i both got one. mine in gray, his in white. I've seen 1 black one and one silver one on the road on the way to work a few times. certainly not as common as raptors.

Really? My co worker and i both got one. mine in gray, his in white. I've seen 1 black one and one silver one on the road on the way to work a few times. certainly not as common as raptors.
Seen lots of Raptors and a couple of Shelby's, but not one TRX. Every time I think I am about to see one, as soon as I get up beside it, it turns out to be a "Rebel in Disguise" or a Power Wagon! LOL

IHOP definitely sounds good. There’s a IHOP next to a Harley Davidson dealership off beltway east near Pasadena area. Harley is closed on Sundays so parking lot would be empty. I believe there is also one beltway west near westhiemer but not much parking from what I can remember.

Seen lots of Raptors and a couple of Shelby's, but not one TRX. Every time I think I am about to see one, as soon as I get up beside it, it turns out to be a "Rebel in Disguise" or a Power Wagon! LOL
I have seen a few on the roads. A friend of mine has one ordered and should be taking delivery soon. His is at the Pearland rail yard waiting for transport.

I have seen a few on the roads. A friend of mine has one ordered and should be taking delivery soon. His is at the Pearland rail yard waiting for transport.
There are a few down in the Clearlake and Pearland area. I just have never seen one on the road.

IHOP definitely sounds good. There’s a IHOP next to a Harley Davidson dealership off beltway east near Pasadena area. Harley is closed on Sundays so parking lot would be empty. I believe there is also one beltway west near westhiemer but not much parking from what I can remember.
I know where that is and there is also a Hooters there which could work, also.

I know where that is and there is also a Hooters there which could work, also.
Oh yea I forgot that was there. Maybe a 12pm meet up would work better. 🍻

Now that sounds like a fun time. We could build it into a monthly event. It would be badass to see a large group of TRX’s cruising down the road.
Let’s start kicking around some dates. I’m going to spit out the first suggested days of Saturday December 4th or Sunday December 5th.
Input???

Reactions: Shy
Im in and ready to meet where ever.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back