Horn Honk When Setting Alarm

SpamSpamSpam

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
When locking the doors with the fob, the alarm arms and the horn honks. The honk is amazingly loud and is on the verge of making me tone def.

Has anyone found in the settings any way to change this?

You You should be able to change that in the Uconnect settings how do you scroll through the menus to see all the different things you can do with lights, horns sounds etc.?

You You should be able to change that in the Uconnect settings how do you scroll through the menus to see all the different things you can do with lights, horns sounds etc.?
Ypu are correct, you can disable horn honk, and change many other settimgs, I did.

I must be retarded, I couldn’t find it this morning. Can you help a Ram noob out and tell me where exactly the setting is?

Guess they wanted to make sure you could hear it over the exhaust

Im not in my truck, but believe its under settings app, and then horn and lights
Not in mine, but you are right. Settings on the uconnect display, a bunch of options/features. I disable auto high beams and shut off rear brake/reverse assist.

I must be retarded, I couldn’t find it this morning. Can you help a Ram noob out and tell me where exactly the setting is?
It's right in the owner's manual that they probably neglected to include :)

In the upper-right corner of the screen, touch the gear symbol to enter the settings menu. Scroll down (slider is on the right-hand side, just like in Microsoft Windows), select "Doors and Locks", touch the down arrow next to "Sound Horn With Lock", and select "Off".

It's right in the owner's manual that they probably neglected to include :)

In the upper-right corner of the screen, touch the gear symbol to enter the settings menu. Scroll down (slider is on the right-hand side, just like in Microsoft Windows), select "Doors and Locks", touch the down arrow next to "Sound Horn With Lock", and select "Off".
Thanks! Found it...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back