Troy dunlap

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
V8 Raptor
Military
Regular Army
How can I have a deposit on the launch edition and still no truck build??? Now their out of items needed to complete builds?
I'm losing patience with my dealership , Fca , life in general........

Attachments

• charlie-brown-aaugh-memes-2.jpg
    charlie-brown-aaugh-memes-2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
Glad to see others here like me. Almost 6 months later and nothing to show for the wait. My wife ordered a new Porsche 911 10 days after my order. She got her car from Germany the end of November after a 4 week boat ride. She might be ready to trade it in by the time i get this truck. hahahaaha

With these plants closed I don't have the ability to grab build weeks 90 days out but I still got friends in low places that can look up build weeks that are within 2 weeks. So I'll check Monday on some to at least give people a 2 week window.

Or you can piss off your dealer and their regional rep can get a build week. Plenty have done that while your waiting on me...

How can I have a deposit on the launch edition and still no truck build??? Now their out of items needed to complete builds?
I'm losing patience with my dealership , Fca , life in general........
I am certainly no expert (AKA Knightmare) but I would assume you will still be fine with the LE. They have likely set aside enough items/supplies for those to be completed, and likely relatively soon. LE's by design have those parts that are limited and I can't imagine they would want LE's being delivered late into the year as that just wouldn't make a lot of sense.

I am certainly no expert (AKA Knightmare) but I would assume you will still be fine with the LE. They have likely set aside enough items/supplies for those to be completed, and likely relatively soon. LE's by design have those parts that are limited and I can't imagine they would want LE's being delivered late into the year as that just wouldn't make a lot of sense.
Thank you for the confidence boost..
Still waiting like many others here.. love to see folks getting in theirs until mine arrives...

Thank you for the confidence boost..
Still waiting like many others here.. love to see folks getting in theirs until mine arrives...
Troy, I have estimated build date the week of 2/8, along with a few other LEs on the forum. At the current rate they are producing them, that Friday (2/12) should wrap up the remainder of the LEs... of course, that is all assuming they keep producing at the same level. Hopefully the light is appearing near the end of the tunnel!

Troy, I have estimated build date the week of 2/8, along with a few other LEs on the forum. At the current rate they are producing them, that Friday (2/12) should wrap up the remainder of the LEs... of course, that is all assuming they keep producing at the same level. Hopefully the light is appearing near the end of the tunnel!
Thank you.. here's to hoping..
Without this site I'd have assault and battery charges on my salesman and his colleagues!...

Thank you.. here's to hoping..
Without this site I'd have assault and battery charges on my salesman and his colleagues!...
Also, I'm still D status as of last Friday when I checked with my salesman... so I'm checking in again tomorrow. Several others on the forum with 2/8 build dates have posted in the last 24-28 hours that they moved to D1. 🤞

Might be worth checking in on your status tomorrow too, if you can get an update from your salesman (and you aren't already D1).

Also, I'm still D status as of last Friday when I checked with my salesman... so I'm checking in again tomorrow. Several others on the forum with 2/8 build dates have posted in the last 24-28 hours that they moved to D1. 🤞

Might be worth checking in on your status tomorrow too, if you can get an update from your salesman (and you aren't already D1).
Went in today.. no information..like I'm bothering them...
Priks!!

The only problem with your argument is “as that wouldn’t make a lot of sense”. FCA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cheers

Glad to see others here like me. Almost 6 months later and nothing to show for the wait. My wife ordered a new Porsche 911 10 days after my order. She got her car from Germany the end of November after a 4 week boat ride. She might be ready to trade it in by the time i get this truck. hahahaaha
I ordered my wife Range Rover about a week after the TRX. She has told me no on the TRX unless she had a new car before me (Ive had the last 3 or 4 new cars...). I was originally concerned about the TRX arriving first.

The ordered Range Rover showed up early December. She has already forgotten about the TRX. I'm hoping I do not have to make another purchase for her when the TRX shows up. 😭😭

I literally almost didn't send it because of that...as I typed it I was saying to myself "FCA hasn't done anything that has made sense so this makes my whole argument invalid"
Too Funny....

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back