HOLY RAPTOR MARK UP!!!

So..will they pay for the new phasers and 10 speed at 80k when they both fsil?

Local dealer here wants $35k over for the one they have. Tried to negotiate down. No go. Getting tired of waiting in my raptor.

That said, my ram dealer sold both their Orange editions for $30k over day they landed.

Dealers got big heads by these absolute idiots paying 20-80k over msrp because they have patience of a 1 year old . Tried to order my wife a g wagon and they wanted 20k down to order it and 100k over for a g550 😂😂😂.
What’s crazy, is the g wagons are actually selling at those prices

Person likely isn’t financing 😂

Local dealer here wants $35k over for the one they have. Tried to negotiate down. No go. Getting tired of waiting in my raptor.

That said, my ram dealer sold both their Orange editions for $30k over day they landed.
Ya probably just dodged a bullet on that Raptor...just sold my '18 and had the phaser issue, all the reported 10 speed problems, poor hot-start issue, and chewed through tires. I could see Raptor R with the 5.2/7 speed dual at the 100K mark but never again the 10 speed!

Dealers got big heads by these absolute idiots paying 20-80k over msrp because they have patience of a 1 year old . Tried to order my wife a g wagon and they wanted 20k down to order it and 100k over for a g550 😂😂😂.
You have to be joking, right?!? $100k over sticker on a non AMG Benz?

Dealer hear now has 7 listed on their site all with $30k markup

Here’s the real problem dealers are facing. The number of cars they were selling 2-3 years ago are what all their financials are based on. Lots are still empty around here and people just aren’t buying because there are limited options. So if a car lot is selling 60% less vehicles and they have huge demand for a particular vehicle then they actually need that markup to stay in business. Ford, GM, and FCA can’t restrict the products they are getting AND tell them not to markup vehicles people are willing to pay extra for. I see this actually paving the way for dealer direct ordering in the future with dealerships becoming more just service centers… I feel bad for all those dealers who really are struggling right now

How can one choose a raptor over a TRX?
Makes no sense but then again so do a lot of things

How can one choose a raptor over a TRX?
Makes no sense but then again so do a lot of things
It’s not hard. I’ve got a TRX coming but fully understand the raptor. Raptor is more off road capable. Suspension is tuned better, etc. I’ve spent time in both. And frankly if my TRX doesn’t come in the next 60 days, I’ll be giving in and buying a raptor (been waiting since July)

It’s not hard. I’ve got a TRX coming but fully understand the raptor. Raptor is more off road capable. Suspension is tuned better, etc. I’ve spent time in both. And frankly if my TRX doesn’t come in the next 60 days, I’ll be giving in and buying a raptor (been waiting since July)
Where can you get a Raptor on discount or MSRP? If you give in and buy the Raptor here in SoCal, 30k markup is the standard.

Where can you get a Raptor on discount or MSRP? If you give in and buy the Raptor here in SoCal, 30k markup is the standard.
I have not been able to find one anywhere close to msrp.

So you don’t have a trx yet?
Pretty clear if you read my post I’m still waiting. But have spent on and off road time in one behind the wheel.

Back