TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Granite level 1
Hi everyone.

I am a fellow Ram Driver.
A little about myself. I am an Idaho resident.
I work at a Dodge dealer in the parts department. I have about 10+ total years of parts related experience. I am the director of the Idaho Rally Group. We put on the Idaho Rally International 2010 to 2020 (WRC style racing).

I will own the TRX in one form or another.

Welcome!! Love rallying... been chasing the US based rally series for years!

I wish the us series had more to it. The first event of the year is in August. All previous events for both ARA and NASA including ours have been canceled. As well as for many regional series like CRS and PNWRS. Luckily all our existing permits were allowed to be carried over to 2021. Hopefully I will be able to rampage around the mountains in a TRX for the 2021 Rally.

last week i finally had my dealer agree to start a list and accept deposits. $500 to hold my spot. as far as I know, im first in line. just waiting to see how allocation goes

last week i finally had my dealer agree to start a list and accept deposits. $500 to hold my spot. as far as I know, im first in line. just waiting to see how allocation goes
Did they indicate what there allocation was?

no. they said they have no information in release dates, ordering options, or allocations.

Back