Hey All- New TRX Owner in So Cal

JayZ

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Yukon Denali
Good afternoon all, just purchased a TRX over the weekend and unfortunately it's already in the shop 😒 EPB and Brake light illuminating, looks like an ABS module that's on backorder so I guess I'll have to wait to break her in. I'm a truck/car enthusiast and have owned/built dozens of cars over the years from Camaros to Lowrider Impalas. I've been itching to get a Hellcat from Day 1 but have two kids & a wife so no go...when the TRX was announced I knew this is the truck I've been waiting for. Looking forward to chatting with you all & hoping to find some good tips & tricks from fellow owners!

OP
JayZ

JayZ

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Yukon Denali
Fingers crossed, found similar issues on YouTube so just hoping it's not a lemon. It's gonna be a loooong month until the part comes in.

Bubba

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Rebel
Military
Submariner
Fingers crossed, found similar issues on YouTube so just hoping it's not a lemon. It's gonna be a loooong month until the part comes in.
From what I’ve gathered reading through a lot of threads, reach out to Ram Cares. They can open a case and normally get parts expedited to you faster than the dealer.

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Congrats on your new truck and welcome to the club! Sorry about your issue, but hopefully a quick fix. Cheers.

OP
JayZ

JayZ

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Yukon Denali
From what I’ve gathered reading through a lot of threads, reach out to Ram Cares. They can open a case and normally get parts expedited to you faster than the dealer.
Thanks Bubba, good call, that's exactly what I did so they'll be circling back with me in a couple days with a status for the part. Hopefully they can make it happen sooner than later 🤞

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com