TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tundra Supercharged with King Off-road suspension
Current Ride #2
Husqvarna TX300i, KTM 350 XC, Yamaha YZ 125

Geezum, they got a bunch of photos listed with it that provide great detail. I wish I had mine which was ordered in August of 2020.

Going to be interesting to see what this goes for on that auction.

I am really interested in seeing what a used TRX goes for. I am thinking about ordering a 2022 TRX and would need to offload the 2021 if it ever comes in.

They have a couple on Ebay for pretty outlandish prices.

I saw this. Bring a trailor is a solid car auction site with a very well educated user base. I’m interested to see what it brings. Remember the auction fees come out of the sellers end. I think its 5% capped at 5k

buyer pays the 5% fee to BAT. Seller pays 99 listing fee.
  • Buyers pay a 5% fee on top of the final sale price to BaT, with a minimum of $250, and capped at $5,000.

buyer pays the 5% fee to BAT. Seller pays 99 listing fee.
  • Buyers pay a 5% fee on top of the final sale price to BaT, with a minimum of $250, and capped at $5,000.
Sorry. Correct. I have sold cars there but never bought. Mixed it up.

still. It’s kind of a distinction without meaning because the buyer figures that into the orice they will pay. Last I saw it was stuck at 89k which with auction fees is basically sticker

Well I admire those that have the fortitude to sell this monster. I don’t. At least I don’t think I do.

Well I admire those that have the fortitude to sell this monster. I don’t. At least I don’t think I do.

That may be true, but it doesn't take much fortitude for a dealer to put stock up for sale on BaT, which is what is happening with this listing.

I've sold and bought cars on there (same username as here), it was once a great place to find interesting vehicles. It was sold last summer to Hearst and they've reked the place prioritizing dealers over private sales. To the point that they keep asking private sellers to have ridiculously low reserves just so they back out and to make more room for dealers. The members are still great but the inventory quality has been going downhill since, just as the quantity has been going up. Plus they got so popular that it now takes weeks to months to get your car listed there as a private party, whereas if you are a dealer they'll jump you straight to the front. Basically like so many other things that are great at first, it is now nowhere near what made it such a great place to buy/sell cars.

Just a couple of months ago I contacted them about selling a unique car and they asked me to put a reserve $30k under market value or they wouldn't do it, and that it would take over a month to list. I put it up for sale on eBay that same day and sold at 'buy it now' full asking within two hours and with a lot less headaches.

Y
That may be true, but it doesn't take much fortitude for a dealer to put stock up for sale on BaT, which is what is happening with this listing.

I've sold and bought cars on there (same username as here), it was once a great place to find interesting vehicles. It was sold last summer to Hearst and they've reked the place prioritizing dealers over private sales. To the point that they keep asking private sellers to have ridiculously low reserves just so they back out and to make more room for dealers. The members are still great but the inventory quality has been going downhill since, just as the quantity has been going up. Plus they got so popular that it now takes weeks to months to get your car listed there as a private party, whereas if you are a dealer they'll jump you straight to the front. Basically like so many other things that are great at first, it is now nowhere near what made it such a great place to buy/sell cars.

Just a couple of months ago I contacted them about selling a unique car and they asked me to put a reserve $30k under market value or they wouldn't do it, and that it would take over a month to list. I put it up for sale on eBay that same day and sold at 'buy it now' full asking within two hours and with a lot less headaches.
Yeah. Place basically prints money and has the volume.

For those that are interested the Build Sheet was 12/24/2020 and the Window Sticker is 1/2/2021.

Sold for 99500 plus fees so 10k over

I really don’t understand the ADM thing. It just doesn’t make sense to pay more for something when you don’t have to. Maybe I am looking at this from the glass is half empty. Maybe the glass is half full perspective would be paying MSRP and the 10% over is the tip for the dealer. Nothing wrong with tipping someone for good service. It would just be nice if they actually provided the quality service first before they demanded the tip.

Bring a trailer normally brings a premium
Not sure why that is, it’s not like they have a unique service. Like @soulsea said eBay can sell a vehicle too and often times to a wider audience for a quicker sale.

Not sure why that is, it’s not like they have a unique service. Like @soulsea said eBay can sell a vehicle too and often times to a wider audience for a quicker sale.
They had/have really unique stuff

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back