hennessey trx

I thought about getting one of these but it has too many things I don’t want

I actually talked to John the other day. I’ve toyed with the idea of bumper the HP

I actually talked to John the other day. I’ve toyed with the idea of bumper the HP
You can get 1000 hp with porting, pulleys and tune with other bolt ons

Im guessing maybe like the track hawk . There is a fuse you can pull on a track hawk to make it two wheel drive .
Makes sense. I thought I read somewhere that the TRX can apply a max of 75% power to the rear wheels. Is that true or did I dream that?

And... there were a bunch of people saying they wanted a 2wd mode like the Raptor... I guess it would be as simple as wiring that circuit to one of the aux switches?

If that is possible and it doesn't screw anything up... I wonder if MPG goes up in cases where you don't need the AWD.

Last edited:
Yep. Bolt on to 1000hp is pretty doable. Hennessey prices have been back breaking for a long time. I may do some basic bolt-ons and push 800hp. Nothing crazy over stock but I think that's reasonably doable with some straightforward mods out of the hellcat motor.

Yep. Bolt on to 1000hp is pretty doable. Hennessey prices have been back breaking for a long time. I may do some basic bolt-ons and push 800hp. Nothing crazy over stock but I think that's reasonably doable with some straightforward mods out of the hellcat motor.
I’m at 1000 or bust

Chances are that they disconnected the front drive shaft to dyno it. I had a track hawk and the "pull the fuse" mod just got a lot of guys broken transfer cases. I can't say for sure about the trx, because I don't have it yet, but the TH transfer case cannot be completely disengaged. So, people where able to do awsome burnouts, but were simultaneously burning up their transfer case.

There is an 80/20 mode and be sure and ask around about John Hennessey before you purchase. Plenty of lawsuits in the past where he lost and lost badly. Google him....

Back