Help with Order/Production info

flugo

TRX Member
Reaction score
Sup,
can anyone help me get an info on my order? I was contacted by the dealer and was told truck was in production BUT i called FCA to verify and they have no info on my vehicle order number or VIN.

If i was told truck is in production, I'm guessing i should have VIN# by now, but can't get that from FCA or dealership.

This feels kinda sketchy and i was just hoping someone can actually give me an answer lol
(from Texas)

Thanks !!

Attachments

• Ram TRX order sheet.png
    Ram TRX order sheet.png
    717.8 KB · Views: 124
Sup,
can anyone help me get an info on my order? I was contacted by the dealer and was told truck was in production BUT i called FCA to verify and they have no info on my vehicle order number or VIN.

If i was told truck is in production, I'm guessing i should have VIN# by now, but can't get that from FCA or dealership.

This feels kinda sketchy and i was just hoping someone can actually give me an answer lol
(from Texas)

Thanks !!
I’d request a new POC printout from the dealer and check for VIN and build status (top right). That’ll give you some idea at least.

That is a POC, BUT its in BG status and doesn't have your name on it...I would question your dealer too. When an order is place your info will show up in the bottom left corner. That looks like an order for stock.

My order looked like that when the dealership took my deposit and was waiting for allocation to submit.

then your info would be on the bottom left. So I would request a new POC with the updated info to make sure they aren't jerking you around. We presold 3 and all customers walked out with POCs with there names on them. The new POC would also show your current status and VIN if the truck is actually being built.

Reach out to FCA Chat. If you provide your VON, name and address, they will be able to confirm if your name in attached to the VON and if there is a VIN yet. They will not be able to give you a status.

Once you have a VIN, there are threads here where those with connections will periodically get an update for you. Dealers are hit and miss on the level and frequency of updates.

Welcome. You are among a lot of others impatiently waiting for their TRX.

Welcome to the party. Like AZ said, you are among a lot of people waiting for TRXs but in probably the best hands on this forum. Knightmare is papa TRX and Triple is the delivery room doctor. here are the steps in video form:

The jingle told me to share this video. Mission accomplished :)

Get on your dealers nerves and get a new poc with a VIN.

I appreciate the help/tips everyone. I got some homework to do, ill let you know whenever i get my VIN.
Thanks !

Got my VIN from FCA CHAT! .. waiting game really begins now i guess. Date ordered was first day ~ 8/27/20.

Back