HELP - Amateur seeking help with aftermarket upgrades (rims/wheels, bed cover, leveling)

grp462

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Gen2 Raptor
Hi Guys -

Long time lister, first time caller. My TRX is expected in May.

Questions:

Bed Cover: With a Ram Bar...can I have a Retrax cover? If not, what my best option.

Leveling Kit: Which one, how do I buy it and who can I get to install it? (Westchester, NY)

Rims/Wheels: I want rims and 37s...any guidance on what specs I am looking for or what to avoid would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys -

Long time lister, first time caller. My TRX is expected in May.

Questions:

Bed Cover: With a Ram Bar...can I have a Retrax cover? If not, what my best option.

Leveling Kit: Which one, how do I buy it and who can I get to install it? (Westchester, NY)

Rims/Wheels: I want rims and 37s...any guidance on what specs I am looking for or what to avoid would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Congrats on the order.

Check out this thread or the only leveling kit details available:

Checkout this thread for 37s:

Only 1 leveled TRX that I think has been seen and the shop has a lot of experience with Raptors and suspension so they are working on making more leveling kits. 37s look like they fit the factory beadlocks well. If you go aftermarket on the wheels, you probably want to stick with an aftermarket wheel with similar size/offset to get the same clearance as in that thread. Sorry, can't speak to the cover. I think a few people are wondering what works and doesn't with the rambars.

Back