NEW Hellwig Sway Bar & Adjustable End Links for 2021+ Ram TRX.

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2005 Mustang, 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel Hydro Blue (while I wait on my TRX)
The Hellway Rear Sway Bar Kit featured on @KnightMare is linked below. Slight manufacturer price (MAP) increase on this part number is reflected on it. It is currently on backorder, 6 to 8 weeks. We have about 4-5 inbound in the next 2 weeks for existing orders so if your order has not shipped yet, it will soon!

You will need to source 2 bolts to make the install possible. Luckily for you the bolt you need is on your TRX already, you just need a longer one. All the info is in the video. BOLTs needed: https://www.amazon.com/M10-1-5x60-Metric-Class-Flange-Screws/dp/B01GUEPRIE?tag=ramtrx05-20

M10-1.5x60 or M10-1.5x65​

You are welcome to order the above kit and wait or you can purchase the below 2 parts which Hellwig confirmed that they make up the 7883 kit but unfortunately cost us more so we can offer it as a swap alternative to 7883 kit.
The above 7709 + 7962 are in-stock and shipping within 2-3 business days. Currently no group buys are available as margins are super slim on this brand but we do cover ground shipping costs!

Checkout @KnightMare's thread for TONS of great information: https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/first-trx-with-a-rear-swaybar-handles-amazing.2794/
The upper mount for the sway bar end links are being used for a bracket for a wiring harness going to the rear TRX lights, sensors, and tow plugs. I put the bracket back when I did my install. When you get the longer bolt that I discuss above, you will put the bracket back in its factory position, then do washer, endlink, washer bolt. Picture of what I am talking about is below.

1620410510827.png

1620410522966.png

1620410531925.png

thewrx

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
D
Current Ride
TRX, SS(Holden), S13(vert), Sierra (boosted)
you should do that test but use the gyro app on the dash to measure articulation of the body w/ sway bar attached and swaybar disconnected.

Also, we really need quick disconnect swaybar links like jeeps and others off-road oriented vehicles have.

OP
Johnny@JustBoltOns

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Just a heads up! Orders for part #7738 have been filled with a batch we received today up to order #4868! So if you had a 6/22 eta, some of you may see them next week! Glad they have stepped up production for us!

BusaDave

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Dave
Current Ride
2021 Black TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 BMW X5 M
Oh Man I wish I could put these on my truck! Would make it handle even better!

SpamSpamSpam

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Just a heads up! Orders for part #7738 have been filled with a batch we received today up to order #4868! So if you had a 6/22 eta, some of you may see them next week! Glad they have stepped up production for us!
What a nice surprise, thanks! Mine is to be delivered tomorrow!

XTHRASHERx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Duramax
Received my sway bar. Thank you super fast shipping I didn’t think I was going to get it for a couple more weeks. Thanks again

JAG91

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Powerwagon, 18 Trackhawk(SOLD), 02 Camaro SS
Hey, Johnny. What is the currently the quickest way to get the hellwig sway bar? Wait for the bundled unit or get the separate sets. Thanks

thewrx

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
D
Current Ride
TRX, SS(Holden), S13(vert), Sierra (boosted)
make sure i get this right...

So its $426 and you can get it now, soon.
or
its $320 and you can wait till July 1st?

I think I'll probably just wait, doesn't seem worth it, unless I can find better/cheaper endlinks somewhere.

TReX-RAM

TRX Junkie 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
make sure i get this right...

So its $426 and you can get it now, soon.
or
its $320 and you can wait till July 1st?

I think I'll probably just wait, doesn't seem worth it, unless I can find better/cheaper endlinks somewhere.
It is worth it

F6F Ram

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
18 Charger Hellcat
Military
Veteran
Is there a forum discount code for the bundle?

Steiger

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram Longhorn
Any update on availability? I ordered a couple weeks ago. No hurry as I knew they were back ordered when I placed my order

OP
Johnny@JustBoltOns

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Any update on availability? I ordered a couple weeks ago. No hurry as I knew they were back ordered when I placed my order
Currently they are being filled in order of receipt, your order email should have an estimate ship date of 6/22 or 7/1 for it. Will keep you posted if it ships out sooner.

OP
Johnny@JustBoltOns

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Great news everyone! All backorders on 7883 have been filled. I will have some more ready to ship sooner than the eta noted on the below listing. Anyone who has ordered the 7709 + 7962 i would recommend canceling your order and switching to this kit as its now shipping faster than the separate components.

There's a backlog right now on the 7962 part number as the manufacturer has refocused on getting more 7883 kits out for us.

I really appreciate all the business and I'm here to be as transparent as possible.

RasMan9

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Alex
Current Ride
2018 BMW M5
Current Ride #2
2013 BMW M3
Great news everyone! All backorders on 7883 have been filled. I will have some more ready to ship sooner than the eta noted on the below listing. Anyone who has ordered the 7709 + 7962 i would recommend canceling your order and switching to this kit as its now shipping faster than the separate components.

There's a backlog right now on the 7962 part number as the manufacturer has refocused on getting more 7883 kits out for us.

I really appreciate all the business and I'm here to be as transparent as possible.
Ordered, ty for heads up. **Can any normal schmuck install this in a driveway? ahhh, asking for a friend.

OP
Johnny@JustBoltOns

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ordered, ty for heads up. **Can any normal schmuck install this in a driveway? ahhh, asking for a friend.
Order received and install is a piece of cake.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com