Hello

xxdog12

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Hydro Blue TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 CT6-V
Just picked up my level 2, Hydro TRX. I have read many of the pages of various discussions here but have not found one installer of IGLA that is close to me. I live in southern NJ and have only found one installer (System addicts) in north NJ and was quoted 1500 for IGLA and 2400 for IGLA with compustar remote start, tracking and shock detection. Was wondering if most of you have compustar remote start, drone tracking and shock detection installed with your IGLA systems…?

Just picked up my level 2, Hydro TRX. I have read many of the pages of various discussions here but have not found one installer of IGLA that is close to me. I live in southern NJ and have only found one installer (System addicts) in north NJ and was quoted 1500 for IGLA and 2400 for IGLA with compustar remote start, tracking and shock detection. Was wondering if most of you have compustar remote start, drone tracking and shock detection installed with your IGLA systems…?
Yes. Spend the 2400. Exact same price as I got in Chicago when I had mine done. Worth it to sleep well at night.

Back