Hello from Texas

Welcome daoliva! Its a shame that a lot the dealers here in TX are all flagrantly overpriced. I paid MSRP for mine, but when it came time to get a 392 Jeep, I ordered one out of state. I hope you get your truck soon, you'll enjoy it!

Sticker price on the 2nd one
If I was a dealer I would sell at MSRP, but add the finance product to the sticker so at least you're giving the customer something for that extra amount. itā€™s like adding lube before you bend someone over for those prices. šŸ˜‚

Hey guys, potentially another Texas TRX. Iā€™m technically in Austin, but work mostly between Houston, Baton Rouge, and now in Kentucky. I wanted to order from a Texas (preferably Austin or Houston) dealer, but seems like the deals to be had are all in the Midwest. I tried to get in with the Chapman dealer in PA (from a different thread on this forum), but missed this round waiting o them to get back with me. Will probably try some of the others that are doing invoice in Iowa. The Kentucky dealer I talked to didnā€™t want to negotiate.

Insane, about the $40k markup in RGV, but thereā€™s a lot of money in Mexico, so doesnā€™t surprise me that someone bought it from south of the border.

Hey guys, potentially another Texas TRX. Iā€™m technically in Austin, but work mostly between Houston, Baton Rouge, and now in Kentucky. I wanted to order from a Texas (preferably Austin or Houston) dealer, but seems like the deals to be had are all in the Midwest. I tried to get in with the Chapman dealer in PA (from a different thread on this forum), but missed this round waiting o them to get back with me. Will probably try some of the others that are doing invoice in Iowa. The Kentucky dealer I talked to didnā€™t want to negotiate.

Insane, about the $40k markup in RGV, but thereā€™s a lot of money in Mexico, so doesnā€™t surprise me that someone bought it from south of the border.
I know someone in North Texas who does msrp. But thatā€™s not the area youā€™re looking for

Insane, about the $40k markup in RGV, but thereā€™s a lot of money in Mexico, so doesnā€™t surprise me that someone bought it from south of the border
Ordered mine from austin at msrp but have heard that there's a guy same dealer doing 2k off msrp.. nyle maxwell dealer

Ordered mine from austin at msrp but have heard that there's a guy same dealer doing 2k off msrp.. nyle maxwell dealer
I havenā€™t heard of anybody getting under MSRP from an Austin dealer. when I placed my order I still had to pull some strings and contact the general manager to get a MSRP. iā€™m just hoping he doesnā€™t bend me over backwards on my trade.

I havenā€™t heard of anybody getting under MSRP from an Austin dealer. when I placed my order I still had to pull some strings and contact the general manager to get a MSRP. iā€™m just hoping he doesnā€™t bend me over backwards on my trade.
Same, I've been able to find a couple of dealers in San Antonio and Austin that you can "twist their arm" and get them down to MSRP for an order, but I haven't found any in Texas yet willing to order under MSRP. Unfortunately, that's why I had to order mine from Iowa. I know it'll be a significant road trip to bring it home, but it's almost $7500 cheaper than anything I could find in Texas for the same build, so it is what it is.

Wow! 40K ADM!?!?!?!? If you're looking for a dealer, here in San Antonio they are ordering no money down for MSRP at Ancira. Reach out to James Pena, he helped me order mine. They stopped taking money since they know they will sell them regardless if you walk away.
Whatā€™s the name of the dealership and by any chance do u have James number?

Same, I've been able to find a couple of dealers in San Antonio and Austin that you can "twist their arm" and get them down to MSRP for an order, but I haven't found any in Texas yet willing to order under MSRP. Unfortunately, that's why I had to order mine from Iowa. I know it'll be a significant road trip to bring it home, but it's almost $7500 cheaper than anything I could find in Texas for the same build, so it is what it is.
yeah i had debated about ordering out of state as well for the discount but after factoring in taxes/registration it didnt work out. My numbers were based on 5k under MSRP, if i recall correctly with $7500 you should have a bit of savings for yourself. thats a great deal!

Iowaā€™s not too bad just a 900 mile drive straight down 35 and when youā€™re in a new TRX I bet you not drive or go by fast.

I got 1k off from MSRP when I bought mine. Wife worked at Covert at the time. Employee discount.

@nflores I decided to go with Deery in Iowa too; it came out to about 7% under. I spoke with one Texas dealer in Pleasonton that acted like they could go under, but things went sideways quickly. Honestly, I expected it, but disappointed because I really wanted to buy my TRX in Texas. Couldn't feel better about going with Deery though. Cody was very responsive, and they seem to have their act together.

So chalk up another one for Austin/Houston.

2022 Bright White
Level 2
Tech Package
Advanced Safety
Trailer Tow w/ Tow mirrors
Plan to add retractable steps, bed cover, bumper step, and maybe mudflaps.

Oh sweet! Yeah I'm here in San Antonio. I've seen maybe 4 or 5 roaming our streets here locally and met a guy with a Hydro Blue. Looking forward to meeting more of yall in the future.
Last I talked to the dealership where I bought mine, they had two on the ground. Little small country store called love Chrysler in Alice Texas. Ask for Brannon.

I live in Houston, but bought mine in Boerne, TX at Boerne DodgeRam from Nick Gonzales. Boerne is just outside of San Antonio. Every dealer in and around Houston wanted $5k-10+k over MSRP. Most of them acted like they were doing me a favor to just speak to me! The drive was well worth it and the deal was friendly and seamless. I bought one that they had spec'd and was coming into the dealer in one week. I got exactly what I wanted, plus the red interior and carbon packages. I would definitely buy from them again. I really like the TRX, but I am concerned about the numerous potential poor quality/reliability issues highlighted on this forum...such a sad commentary on US autoworkers and manufacturers. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised as I had 2 Raptors and they weren't exactly reliable; the first one ate its engine with only 900 miles on it!

I live in Houston, but bought mine in Boerne, TX at Boerne DodgeRam from Nick Gonzales. Boerne is just outside of San Antonio. Every dealer in and around Houston wanted $5k-10+k over MSRP. Most of them acted like they were doing me a favor to just speak to me! The drive was well worth it and the deal was friendly and seamless. I bought one that they had spec'd and was coming into the dealer in one week. I got exactly what I wanted, plus the red interior and carbon packages. I would definitely buy from them again. I really like the TRX, but I am concerned about the numerous potential poor quality/reliability issues highlighted on this forum...such a sad commentary on US autoworkers and manufacturers. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised as I had 2 Raptors and they weren't exactly reliable; the first one ate its engine with only 900 miles on it!
Did u get ur truck at MSRP? Or what discount did u get?

Back