Hello from Sweden! (Am I first?)

Agonza11

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep
Haha, You should come over and see, its not quite as exotic! But i do have a house in northen sweden and mainly the reason for a pickup, have 2 Germanshepards and they love the pickup!
You have to post pics of the German shepherds. They are awesome. I assume you have the German lines, which are more square back. I really like those. Send me pics in message or post them.

OP
K

kvark

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
The Black one is a "working line" while the traditional colored is more yeah traditional. The black one is more of a dog while the brown is a very smart "human" kind of dog! Thinking ahead and trying to be smart and much more personality. The black one loves balls more then me, while the brown would jump into a volcano if i did so (-:

IMG_0801.jpg

Riala

That Girl!!!
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX “The Beast”
Current Ride #2
Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L v8 4x4
Military
Vet Air Force
The Black one is a "working line" while the traditional colored is more yeah traditional. The black one is more of a dog while the brown is a very smart "human" kind of dog! Thinking ahead and trying to be smart and much more personality. The black one loves balls more then me, while the brown would jump into a volcano if i did so (-:

View attachment 10108
Beautiful!

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS

View attachment 10108
Gorgeous!!

SPRARN

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX Black
Current Ride #2
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Black
Long wait about to end, delivery this or next week

Congrats!! You'll love it, I promise! I wasn't the first to order but the first to take delivery at my dealer. Was even a guy from Austria with an order but he canceled. Seems like everyone is finally starting to take delivery here haha.

You'll find out it's so much better irl than you'd expect! One of my best friends is moving to Sweden in 2 months so can't wait to visit again! Cheers from Belgium! 😉

RobsTRX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Bobby J
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2016 supercharged Silverado
Hello all from Texas!
Just bought my 2021 TRX White Level 2, should be here in a couple of days. First Mopar truck. Sold a Hennessy Raptor that was a very awesome Truck however wanted to try this bad boy out. Might just send this one to Hennessy also. I know there is a lot of negative vibes about Hennessy but I ran the hell out of this Raptor and never had an issue with anything. Im thinking 1012 hp wow. I will send pics to prove its not a prius.
Hennessy is not a bad shop they just charge a lot for what you can get elsewhere

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com