Hello from Sweden! (Am I first?)

kvark

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
Happy owner of a 2017 Ford Raptor but it sold and my new TRX just arrived to Amsterdam! Should be in my hands in a month or 2, will post some pics with wierd number plates in a while!

/K

Happy owner of a 2017 Ford Raptor but it sold and my new TRX just arrived to Amsterdam! Should be in my hands in a month or 2, will post some pics with wierd number plates in a while!

/K
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the TRX! Look forward to seeing pics when you get it!

Congrats. I would like to come and check out live!

I thought you guys just rode bikes over there? ;)

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

Hello all from Texas!
Just bought my 2021 TRX White Level 2, should be here in a couple of days. First Mopar truck. Sold a Hennessy Raptor that was a very awesome Truck however wanted to try this bad boy out. Might just send this one to Hennessy also. I know there is a lot of negative vibes about Hennessy but I ran the hell out of this Raptor and never had an issue with anything. Im thinking 1012 hp wow. I will send pics to prove its not a prius.

Hello all from Texas!
Just bought my 2021 TRX White Level 2, should be here in a couple of days. First Mopar truck. Sold a Hennessy Raptor that was a very awesome Truck however wanted to try this bad boy out. Might just send this one to Hennessy also. I know there is a lot of negative vibes about Hennessy but I ran the hell out of this Raptor and never had an issue with anything. Im thinking 1012 hp wow. I will send pics to prove its not a prius.
Are you knocking the Prius??? 😂😂

Welcome; Your going to LOVE it when you finally get in and drive off :D

/K
Welcome to the forum. You will love the truck! Can’t wait for the photos.

/K
In my naïve American way, I have been biased to think everything in Sweden is beautiful. No pressure, but will be waiting for an award winning photo of Swedish beauty to the TRX of The Month competition https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/march-2021-ram-trx-of-the-month-starts-now.1800/

1616760614343.png

PS - Apparently I've been spelling Sweeden and Sweedish wrong my entire life. Yeah. My bad. Sweden. Swedish.

In my naïve American way, I have been biased to think everything in Sweden is beautiful. No pressure, but will be waiting for an award winning photo of Swedish beauty to the TRX of The Month competition https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/march-2021-ram-trx-of-the-month-starts-now.1800/

View attachment 8996

PS - Apparently I've been spelling Sweeden and Sweedish wrong my entire life. Yeah. My bad. Sweden. Swedish.
Haha, You should come over and see, its not quite as exotic! But i do have a house in northen sweden and mainly the reason for a pickup, have 2 Germanshepards and they love the pickup!

Haha, You should come over and see, its not quite as exotic! But i do have a house in northen sweden and mainly the reason for a pickup, have 2 Germanshepards and they love the pickup!
What’s the cost per liter at this point? Last time I was in Norway it was about 16 krone

What’s the cost per liter at this point? Last time I was in Norway it was about 16 krone
Its like 16 SEK per liter, im not to worried about the cost, im worried i will feel that i need to visit the station to often!

View attachment 8996

It will be great to see a picture of the Trx with the Swedish bikini team. Two beautiful things.

You have to post pics of the German shepherds. They are awesome. I assume you have the German lines, which are more square back. I really like those. Send me pics in message or post them.

Back