Hello from Ram Cares

RamCares

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves onto your platform. Ram Cares is a part of the Customer Care team of Stellantis. We work in partnership with our dealerships and various colleagues to assist the needs of our customers. Our role is to offer you our additional level of personal service by proactively monitoring this forum for your concerns.

We are always available to you via private messaging, or you may alert us publicly by tagging our team in a post. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you post on threads that pertain to your specific concern.

Sincerely,
Ram Cares

Hello Everyone,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves onto your platform. Ram Cares is a part of the Customer Care team of Stellantis. We work in partnership with our dealerships and various colleagues to assist the needs of our customers. Our role is to offer you our additional level of personal service by proactively monitoring this forum for your concerns.

We are always available to you via private messaging, or you may alert us publicly by tagging our team in a post. This thread was created solely to introduce ourselves, and we ask that you post on threads that pertain to your specific concern.

Sincerely,
Ram Cares
Hope you have a thick skin.....

Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,
Ram Cares
First time ram buyer here. FCA chat is useless and communication has been awful. Ordered 8/18 and twiddling my thumbs still with no information or idea when to be ready for a 90k commitment. I will stop here since I have nothing else positive to say. VIN: 904234

Welcome (though it looks like you've been in the background since August?)

Please see the Reported TRX Issues thread - those items are concerning for all
They have already posted on my Front Diff thread and asked for more info via private message. This appears to be legit guys. Try to be kind :)

Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,
Ram Cares

*whistling*
1612300534761.png

Please don't be Sarah...

If RAM really CARES, they would get me my RED TRX ..that I ordered back on 8/19/20!
They built 4 loaded red TRXs yesterday and shipped them to Qatar. I ordered my red on 8/18. Before Qatar ordering books even opened. #FeelsGood

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back