Hello from Nashville

‘22 black TRX on order. Live in Hillwood. Think I may have seen your Prospector at Oak Hill one morning for the fathers breakfast?
Yes - that’s me. My son is in first grade there. When are you expecting your truck?

Honestly, no idea. Ordered mid-August from Granger and it seems Stellantis spread all the pre-production orders out into the future so they can deliver them alongside orders taken after production start. Was hoping to get an email soon as they allocate December builds but I don’t think I’ll be so lucky.

Honestly, no idea. Ordered mid-August from Granger and it seems Stellantis spread all the pre-production orders out into the future so they can deliver them alongside orders taken after production start. Was hoping to get an email soon as they allocate December builds but I don’t think I’ll be so lucky.
Good luck on a quick build - hope you don't Have to wait too long.

I ordered my PXL in January and had to go pick it up myself from Michigan in September - so about 8 months all in. After all the other production delays, AEV couldn’t find a transport so I finally just flew up there and drove it home. Had a nice tour of the AEV shop though!

Murfreesboro here! Ordered mine August 10th, still no word. Bout to hit the 4 month window in a few days. So far, crickets!!!

Nice! Good to meet you. I’ll keep an eye out for you, how are you liking the truck?
I can’t believe how much I love it!!!!! I had a few issues out of the gate that the dealership is still working thru, but overall fantastic. The atrocious fuel economy is a little bit shocking.

I can’t believe how much I love it!!!!! I had a few issues out of the gate that the dealership is still working thru, but overall fantastic. The atrocious fuel economy is a little bit shocking.

I bet - fortunately I don’t have a long commute (5 miles) so that might help, and at least it has a good size tank. I had a 2010 M3 with the V8, and I would guess my mpg was in the single digits on that car, and it had a tiny tank.

I have had mine since July in Nolensville. All black level 2 2021. I love it! I came from an 18 Raptor.

Here's mine pic.jpg

Back