OP
OP
D

desertfox73

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 AEV Prospector XL
‘22 black TRX on order. Live in Hillwood. Think I may have seen your Prospector at Oak Hill one morning for the fathers breakfast?
Yes - that’s me. My son is in first grade there. When are you expecting your truck?

KJiv

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392, 1996 Porsche 911
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX (ordered)
Honestly, no idea. Ordered mid-August from Granger and it seems Stellantis spread all the pre-production orders out into the future so they can deliver them alongside orders taken after production start. Was hoping to get an email soon as they allocate December builds but I don’t think I’ll be so lucky.

OP
OP
D

desertfox73

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 AEV Prospector XL
Honestly, no idea. Ordered mid-August from Granger and it seems Stellantis spread all the pre-production orders out into the future so they can deliver them alongside orders taken after production start. Was hoping to get an email soon as they allocate December builds but I don’t think I’ll be so lucky.
Good luck on a quick build - hope you don't Have to wait too long.

I ordered my PXL in January and had to go pick it up myself from Michigan in September - so about 8 months all in. After all the other production delays, AEV couldn’t find a transport so I finally just flew up there and drove it home. Had a nice tour of the AEV shop though!

RamMan77

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 Pacifica Red S Limited Hybrid
Nice! Good to meet you. I’ll keep an eye out for you, how are you liking the truck?
I can’t believe how much I love it!!!!! I had a few issues out of the gate that the dealership is still working thru, but overall fantastic. The atrocious fuel economy is a little bit shocking.

OP
OP
D

desertfox73

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 AEV Prospector XL
I can’t believe how much I love it!!!!! I had a few issues out of the gate that the dealership is still working thru, but overall fantastic. The atrocious fuel economy is a little bit shocking.

I bet - fortunately I don’t have a long commute (5 miles) so that might help, and at least it has a good size tank. I had a 2010 M3 with the V8, and I would guess my mpg was in the single digits on that car, and it had a tiny tank.

Torrin

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Level 2
Current Ride #2
2017 Jeep Wrangler (Highly Modded)
Military
Army
I have had mine since July in Nolensville. All black level 2 2021. I love it! I came from an 18 Raptor.

tblountman

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 TRX
Current Ride #2
AMG GTC
Here's mine pic.jpg

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com