Hello from Long Island

Ronin_TRX_23

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
I went into the dealer after waiting 3 months on a Chrysler Pacifica limited for my wife. It came in, I went to look at it before purchasing. When I was done looking it over, the salesman said, hey didn’t you say you were looking for a TRX? I said yes but the most dealers want 15-20k over msrp. He said well I have a TRX down there! He pointed to a row of cars. I said really? He asked if I wanted to look at it? I said sure, as I’m looking he asked if he should get the key? I said yes…….after starting it I had a huge smile from ear to ear. He asked if he should run some numbers……I said yes! But I’m not paying 15k over MSRP! An hour later he said do you want it? I said yes! That was on a Tuesday. The following Saturday I drove away in it and my wife drove her van!

Truck is amazing! So I say to the rest of you, congrats on your trucks. Let the fun begin!

Robert

Attachments

• 273840C3-87CD-4854-ACC6-B8AEAD66B82A.jpeg
    273840C3-87CD-4854-ACC6-B8AEAD66B82A.jpeg
    581.7 KB · Views: 87
  • A4561B2A-9EC0-4D2E-92CD-3E206526EE74.jpeg
    A4561B2A-9EC0-4D2E-92CD-3E206526EE74.jpeg
    615.9 KB · Views: 50

Eighty

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
I went into the dealer after waiting 3 months on a Chrysler Pacifica limited for my wife. It came in, I went to look at it before purchasing. When I was done looking it over, the salesman said, hey didn’t you say you were looking for a TRX? I said yes but the most dealers want 15-20k over msrp. He said well I have a TRX down there! He pointed to a row of cars. I said really? He asked if I wanted to look at it? I said sure, as I’m looking he asked if he should get the key? I said yes…….after starting it I had a huge smile from ear to ear. He asked if he should run some numbers……I said yes! But I’m not paying 15k over MSRP! An hour later he said do you want it? I said yes! That was on a Tuesday. The following Saturday I drove away in it and my wife drove her van!

Truck is amazing! So I say to the rest of you, congrats on your trucks. Let the fun begin!

Robert
You paid 15k over, didn’t ya

TReX-RAM

TRX Addict 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
Congrats!
Ok, so did you pay $14k ADM?

Eighty

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Hey, if it puts a smile on your face and you’re happy with it, that’s all that matters. And you don’t have to agonize over a build date.

chris_puck_33

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram Sport
Paid 10k over lol
If ya got it, and you can, congrats. But why I won’t give a dealer around here a dime over. It would literally cost me 23k more than what I’ll be paying when it gets built to purchase here vs outside the area

OP
Ronin_TRX_23

Ronin_TRX_23

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
If ya got it, and you can, congrats. But why I won’t give a dealer around here a dime over. It would literally cost me 23k more than what I’ll be paying when it gets built to purchase here vs outside the area
The truck was 89 and change. I knew they would push for over msrp. And the dealers here are pushing at least 10k over. I looked at having one built. But most dealers told me they couldn’t tell me when they could have it. Not the end of the world. I traded in my 2011 ram they gave me 10k. I’ve paid off the truck 6 yrs ago. In the end like stated above. It puts a smile on my face when I get in it……

RippinNDippin

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 big horn
welcome! at this point I would pay 10k over rather than waiting 9 months. congrats on the new beast brother. i’m out in long beach on li

sf2360

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 limited
The truck looks great. Is that from Garden City? I came close to picking one up from Huntington Jeep, 2k above MSRP. The truck was loaded, 95k MSRP.

Mdtrx

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Congrats. Great color, in fact it’s the fastest TRX/color Ram makes.

RobsTRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2016 supercharged Silverado
Hey maybe I'll se you around. I got mine at Hudson valley RAM. It's hit or miss as to who has what. I too paid the 10 over. I like my truck. Worth it

BlueTRX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Hydro Blue Ram TRX

Robert
Hello from Hauppauge. Lots of TRXs on Long Island!

BlueTRX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Hydro Blue Ram TRX
welcome! at this point I would pay 10k over rather than waiting 9 months. congrats on the new beast brother. i’m out in long beach on li
That was my thinking too. I was charged $10k over sticker at Smithtown Haven and I'm happy I did. The waiting game has been horrible for most. Driving this thing for the past few months have been worthwhile for sure

BlueTRX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Hydro Blue Ram TRX
Hey maybe I'll se you around. I got mine at Hudson valley RAM. It's hit or miss as to who has what. I too paid the 10 over. I like my truck. Worth it
I think here on the Island $10k over is what most are paying

OP
Ronin_TRX_23

Ronin_TRX_23

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
The truck looks great. Is that from Garden City? I came close to picking one up from Huntington Jeep, 2k above MSRP. The truck was loaded, 95k MSRP.
Yes. They have another coming soon. Ignition package msrp was 96 I think

Taurian

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX ON ORDER
I’m in Huntington, have a Silver ‘22 with a build date of 12/6. At 4% under invoice with Dan Cummins. Long Island dealers don’t play in the sandbox.

sf2360

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 limited
Garden City guys are a bunch of dirtbags. I bought a 392 from them in the summer at MSRP after asking for 10k above. When I called for TRX they started with 20k and came down to 10k. Huntington was a pleasure to deal with, if I really wanted the truck, I cold have got it at MSRP, but it had too many items I didn't care for. Here is a picture, I think it's still there.

Attachments

• 65877768046__9FB1D9A5-52EB-49FA-AAF6-E9630D5BE601.jpeg
    65877768046__9FB1D9A5-52EB-49FA-AAF6-E9630D5BE601.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 19
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton