Hello from KCMO

Fast&Curious

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
Searching
Hi all, glad I found this forum been following for weeks but just joined as I’m ready to order! I’m currently wanting to order a 2022 lvl 2 GCM and while I’ve seen some post offering 5000,5500,7500 and even 4% below invoice, none of which are that close to Missouri. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the best dealer near MO? Granger is probably closest but it seems that Chapman in PA and Paris Kentucky have offered better deals. Does Granger match any of these? TIA

Awood05

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2013 GT500 Vert; 2002 Lightning
Welcome! KCMO myself. I got mine from Heartland CDJR in Excelsior. I don’t know what deals they will make on an order though. I got my 21 off the lot for MSRP.

Scottk

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram Laramie
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee
Hi all, glad I found this forum been following for weeks but just joined as I’m ready to order! I’m currently wanting to order a 2022 lvl 2 GCM and while I’ve seen some post offering 5000,5500,7500 and even 4% below invoice, none of which are that close to Missouri. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the best dealer near MO? Granger is probably closest but it seems that Chapman in PA and Paris Kentucky have offered better deals. Does Granger match any of these? TIA
We are 2.5 hours from Stlouis feel free to call or text me.
Scott Kuykendall. 309-275-7257

Nitro

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 2500 Diesel

Welcome to the forum @Fast&Curious - Good luck on your search! (y)

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton