Hello from Kansas City

I ordered my TRX back in November and was informed by my dealer that is was built on 02-19-21 and was loaded on the rail car 02-20-21. My dealer expects it any day!! I feel like a little kid whos getting his first bicycle on his birthday! God I'm pumped!
Congrats.! There are a few of us in the KC area that have ours. You will love it!

I ordered my TRX back in November and was informed by my dealer that is was built on 02-19-21 and was loaded on the rail car 02-20-21. My dealer expects it any day!! I feel like a little kid whos getting his first bicycle on his birthday! God I'm pumped!
Congrats! Do share pictures for those of us waiting. It helps me celebrating with others when they get theirs :).

Congratulations, your a short timer now!😃

Congrats! I’m in same boat. Bought from KC dealer and it should be arriving any day. I’ll be doing a fly and drive.

I went with Granite, pretty much every option besides the ram bar, stickers, and spare tire carrier. I will definitely post pics when it comes in...hopefully this week!!!

Ellis boys, little dealer out by Topeka. Has yours been shipped from the factory yet?
Yep. Should be there any day. Window sticker showed up about a week ago

Mine was built around the same time and on rail 2/19.

Yesterday the dealer told me that my truck will be in Chicago on the 8th (ultimate destination is Wisconsin). He doesn't know why it takes so long but he said he thinks they load and unload the trucks frequently during the journey.

Received window sticker about a week ago.

Frustrating how long it takes but is what it is.

Congrats, hope you get a good truck.

Mine was built around the same time and on rail 2/19.

Yesterday the dealer told me that my truck will be in Chicago on the 8th (ultimate destination is Wisconsin). He doesn't know why it takes so long but he said he thinks they load and unload the trucks frequently during the journey.

Received window sticker about a week ago.

Frustrating how long it takes but is what it is.
Well crap!!! I’m probably in the same boat then! Damn!!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back