Hello fellow TRX owners, FNG guy here

Behemoth 1200

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
Where to begin. Had a 2021 TRX, it was stolen 1/9/24 while at Hennessey getting the Mammoth 1000 upgrade. A week later I bought a 2023 TRX which is now at Hennessey for the same upgrade. Lots more to the story if anyone is interested.

popcorn.gif

Hennessy at least giving a discount since the first one got stolen while in there custody???
Or knowing Hennessy they are charging you for both packages 😂🤣

I think taking it to Henessey was the issue here.....
Maybe so, turns out the bad guys cloned the fob..That could have happened in front of my house. Had l known how easy it is to steal Mopars, l would have invested in Anti-Theft devices when l bought it 1 1/2 years ago.

Hennessy at least giving a discount since the first one got stolen while in there custody???
Or knowing Hennessy they are charging you for both packages 😂🤣
Nope, just paying once albeit with a decent discount from Hennessey. It sucks that my truck was stolen while under their care. They have since improved their surveillance systems and now have an armed guard patrolling after hours.

Nope, just paying once albeit with a decent discount from Hennessey. It sucks that my truck was stolen while under their care. They have since improved their surveillance systems and now have an armed guard patrolling after hours.
At least they are doing that for you, enjoy the truck and get some security on it asap. Unfortunately that is not a one off scenario

Back