Hellcat powertrain bye bye 2023

Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
I can't find the article. But the title says it all. You have two years left to order the 6.2L Hellcat. 2024 They will be releasing an ev platform that is different then the competitors. This probably isn't news for everyone but for those who don't know. Now you know ..

Electric for some will work.
It won't work :
Those who want to use it for vacation.
Wanting to pull a trailer more than 100 miles without a stop
I could go on and on.
I'm not saying I'm against it, but it won't work for everyone.

Our electric grid won't take the load now. And they want everyone drive electric,

Also it's not to far off that those vehicles will have a mileage tax to make up for the gas tax loss.

Electric for some will work.
It won't work :
Those who want to use it for vacation.
Wanting to pull a trailer more than 100 miles without a stop
I could go on and on.
I'm not saying I'm against it, but it won't work for everyone.

Our electric grid won't take the load now. And they want everyone drive electric,

Also it's not to far off that those vehicles will have a mileage tax to make up for the gas tax loss.

Yup.

I've been following this and everything above is correct. The minerals, China, The corruption and stupidity all the way up to the top is insane.
Electric verses environment. It's not necessary. I have a load of first hand experience with HHO. This was a craze about 10 years ago where people revived an old patent that used very small amounts of water gas injected into the intake.
Water gas is what comes from the electrolysis of water. It doesn't produce hydrogen+ oxygen. It's better known as browns gas which is the only way to create monatomic hydrogen and oxygen. (long story)
Bottom line is we were able to double the fuel economy of every vehicle we touched. To boot when we did it to the car the emissions were like running the car on propane. You could have tossed the catalytic converters out the window and replaced them with simple water gas cells for a load less.
Every manufacturer fought it. Ford actually bought into it and dumped it. It also worked well for diesels.
The bottom line is there are answers that are simple for lowering fuel consumption and emissions. They just don't want it. It's the same corrupt crap from the same corrupt individuals. The answers are hidden in plane sight

I wouldnt doubt if things keep going the way they are, in a short few years government will come after diesel trucks, muscle cars and the actual
vehicles equipped with engines such as hellcats on the street. Yes, sales of these engines will end in 2024, but soon after owners of these vehicles will be targets for higher taxation, singled out as infractors of the clean industry path. Cancel culture is spreading everywhere if you oppose what they want for you.
My neighbor, a Tesla fan guy nods his head every time he sees me driving the TRX.
Lets face it owners of electric cars think they are ahead and better than everyone else. Most have no idea what powers charging stations nor do they understand the energy industry

And another...

It doesn't mention the TRX, but it would be reasonable to assume it is going to be included in this shift to EV.
I don’t speak reasonable. I’m an illogical, delusional, and anti-pragmatic individual who attempts to drive a 3.25 ton truck like a sports car. I think I’ll just hide all my fun stuff behind a Tesla cardboard cutout.

I wouldnt doubt if things keep going the way they are, in a short few years government will come after diesel trucks, muscle cars and the actual
vehicles equipped with engines such as hellcats on the street. Yes, sales of these engines will end in 2024, but soon after owners of these vehicles will be targets for higher taxation, singled out as infractors of the clean industry path. Cancel culture is spreading everywhere if you oppose what they want for you.
My neighbor, a Tesla fan guy nods his head every time he sees me driving the TRX.
Lets face it owners of electric cars think they are ahead and better than everyone else. Most have no idea what powers charging stations nor do they understand the energy industry
Thats why people need to vote republican... Only one in sixteen people are progressive . The media colleges AOCs and the radical left shouldn't have the right to force a narrative that 6percent of the population backs

I called it months ago from my sources that the hellcat was dead in 24 in my YouTube videos.

TRX is losing the Hellcat motor after 2023. My sources told me months ago that the engine line for the Hellcat motor will be converted over to the new GME engines.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back