2x TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Bonanza A36
Current Ride #2
Ballistic 223
Ladies and Gents,

The Triple B Hellasaurus Rex badging is now under production for $265 per set of three. The "normal" size is going to be two 4" versions both facing forward with an additional 5" version for the tailgate. These can be powder coated whatever color you choose but the polished aluminum will be more expensive due to the time involved in producing them. These have the teeth in a slightly different configuration as the original design didn't translate as well to metal as some of you were quick to notice. Now that I see it updated, I agree completely. Let's call this version 2.0. These are made with a plasma cutter and I believe Triple B is working on a laser cut version currently. My friend at MSM with the laser cutter hasn't been responsive so I've given up harassing him.

David Jackson is my friend who's producing these and he makes all kinds of stuff out of various metals. His contact number is 214-934-7161 and he can make whatever size you want, whatever finish you'd like or even giant sized versions for your garage. There is a small fee to be paid to our generous creator for making such a great design that stuck with the angular lines of the Hellcat and Demon. Thank you Triple B!

I've suggested David thicken the one line to the nostril of the left facing HRex so they are identical but otherwise I don't see any changes. Thoughts? Concerns? Kudos to the broken tooth guys who saw that as now it's clear to me. What else have you got? ;)

HREX - new.JPG

Edit: Price has been amended for the powder coating and shipping.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gents,

The Triple B Hellasaurus Rex badging is now under production for $265 per set of three. The "normal" size is going to be two 4" versions both facing forward with an additional 5" version for the tailgate. These can be powder coated whatever color you choose but the polished aluminum will be more expensive due to the time involved in producing them. These have the teeth in a slightly different configuration as the original design didn't translate as well to metal as some of you were quick to notice. Now that I see it updated, I agree completely. Let's call this version 2.0. These are made with a plasma cutter and I believe Triple B is working on a laser cut version currently. My friend at MSM with the laser cutter hasn't been responsive so I've given up harassing him.

David Jackson is my friend who's producing these and he makes all kinds of stuff out of various metals. His contact number is 214-934-7161 and he can make whatever size you want, whatever finish you'd like or even giant sized versions for your garage. There is a small fee to be paid to our generous creator for making such a great design that stuck with the angular lines of the Hellcat and Demon. Thank you Triple B!

I've suggested David thicken the one line to the nostril of the left facing HRex so they are identical but otherwise I don't see any changes. Thoughts? Concerns? Kudos to the broken tooth guys who saw that as now it's clear to me. What else have you got? ;)

View attachment 3660

Those badges look really good. Do you have any pictures of the badges on a truck? I assume they come with automotive grade 3m tape or equivalent. Any way to color the eye green or red. I was thinking of removing the RAM badges on the doors and putting the TRX tailgate emblems on the doors instead. I would then put the trex head to the right of the TRX emblem. I think that would look great.

Ladies and Gents,

View attachment 3660

Best one I’ve seen so far

I wouldn’t mind using it as keyring either
Just need a small loop somewhere for chain

Ladies and Gents,

View attachment 3660

Thanks for the post, @Jackson. I have messaged David.

I don’t have any photos of them on a truck but I hope to take delivery in the coming weeks once this snow/ice is over with. My logos are done but I haven’t gotten to see them yet. Hopefully the nostril is symmetrical and that’s a good idea on the key ring. Maybe go stainless for strength?

I’ll let you guys know once I get these on the truck.

J

I don’t have any photos of them on a truck but I hope to take delivery in the coming weeks once this snow/ice is over with. My logos are done but I haven’t gotten to see them yet. Hopefully the nostril is symmetrical and that’s a good idea on the key ring. Maybe go stainless for strength?

I’ll let you guys know once I get these on the truck.

J
I pulled the trigger and ordered from David. I got the polished aluminum - paid more, but should be worth it. I specifically asked David if he was giving special attention to the nostril, and he said yes. So, yours should be good.

Interested in a set. Waiting for pics on truck....

Has anyone put these on their trucks yet? I'm wanting to confirm they fit flush to the vehicle and how they look.

Has anyone put these on their trucks yet? I'm wanting to confirm they fit flush to the vehicle and how they look.
I am still waiting on my badges to arrive - ordered @tripleB design from David Jackson and he was planning to ship on 02/16, but when I reached out earlier this week for a tracking number, he messaged that he had not been able to get them out yet due to the recent ice age. @Jackson, I am going to give a little more time, but if needed, I might need to reach out to you to help me get these on the way.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back