Headed to pick her up

Finally got the call yesterday that my white beast is ready for pick up. Hope they got her all checked out because its a 2 hour drive back. I will post some pictures later..
Congrats Man, can’t wait to see your white beauty and hear your views on her. Cheers.

Or the hose and bolts gremlin got him and he is spewing coolant and oil on the side of the road 😂

Sorry for the late response. I have not slowed down long enough to come back on here. First off, this truck is freaking AWESOME..
I have put over 250 miles on her and all is good. The dealer said they were aware of all the issues and went over it thoroughly.
I will try to get some pictures today. I can tell you that this truck is very much worth the wait. This truck is WAY bigger in person than I ever expected.

I have seen a couple in person and looked in inside them, yeah they are quite a bit larger than the Raptor. Well happy journeys to you and your new ride!!! I am jealous! I found out I am 7th in line at my dealership :cry::sneaky:

I have seen a couple in person and looked in inside them, yeah they are quite a bit larger than the Raptor. Well happy journeys to you and your new ride!!! I am jealous! I found out I am 7th in line at my dealership :cry::sneaky:
Find an msrp truck off the lot. Someone posted the other day they had 2 ordered at MSRP and bought a 3rd one off the lot and both their first 2 were being built this week.

@JumpSquadAuto there are none in my area, and if I am going to pay this much I want something specific. If I have to wait...so be it. Sucks...but it is what it is.

@JumpSquadAuto there are none in my area, and if I am going to pay this much I want something specific. If I have to wait...so be it. Sucks...but it is what it is.
If you wanna go for a ride once my Intercooler is fixed head down to southern Idaho and I’ll take you for a spin.

@RobR651 Thats quite a hike! But then I would have a trail of tears all the way home bawwwhahahha

@RobR651 Thats quite a hike! But then I would have a trail of tears all the way home bawwwhahahha
Way to belittle Native Americans asshole.

I don’t know where in idaho you are but I’m SW oregon if you want to come shoot and take a test drive. I have a thousand yard range here

PS- my shooting range is off “dead indian road” but to be more pc they changed it to “dead indian memorial road” couple years back

Back