Has anyone here NOT had any issues with their TRX?

Hopefully I'll get some more this weekend. I have to go get friends to take some videos because my wife is "too embarrassed" to stand on the side of the road and video me while I rev the truck and take off.

The sound is thanks to ARH Headers/Midpipe and Magnaflow XMOD catback with the straight pipe configuration. And the chunky idle is thanks to the custom grind cams I had installed.
Home depot day labor

5800 miles absolutely perfect so far...never been back to dealer...owned since February 2021...near perfect truck a loyal Ford owner before this truck ! Never looking back

7900 miles light towing 4100 lbs. Boat ramp and home. NO issues!
My friend is the General manager at the dealer where I got mine. He keeps asking me, should I get one??
I’m like I know a guy. Lol
It truly is that cool of a truck.

Huh? Living where you do, why the active dampening system?? Would've thought it was plenty damp there no matter what.
Global warming…

• Haha
Reactions: Two
1500 miles and zero issues.

938 miles, and nothing but awesome so far. I opted to NOT do the 500 mile oil change, but app shows 84% oil. I have to say that the initial customer experience is...phenomenal. I didn't expect that from an American vehicle, frankly!

No issues here at all except some dipshits are already trying to get me to buy extended warranties....

I’m at 2k miles and took my truck into the dealership yesterday to service the active dampening system. The shock ECU connector was not locked to the module by my left rear seat. Other then that nothing but excellence.
Did dealer figure out problem with Service Active Dampening error code? I have same issue. Dealer could not duplicate so I am still having the same issue. I have appointment at another dealer in a couple weeks.

Zero issues, pick her up at the end of May and has 6900Kms.

Did dealer figure out problem with Service Active Dampening error code? I have same issue. Dealer could not duplicate so I am still having the same issue. I have appointment at another dealer in a couple weeks.
This is what they found.

Attachments

• 38D42CAD-0E2B-4357-8CEE-411263B477E6.jpeg
    38D42CAD-0E2B-4357-8CEE-411263B477E6.jpeg
    615.6 KB · Views: 72
No. They said they did all of the potential fixes that I have seen on the forum. They gave it back to me. Two days later code came up again. I have it back at dealer now. I had cracked windshield which they are replacing and they still cannot figure out issue. They "got engineering involved." I really want to know if the systems are all working properly. The code is annoying, but I would deal with it of I knew the systems were all functioning properly. Have you had any luck figuring it out?

I had absolutely 0 issues..Until I messed with it ;) so all self inflicted. Otherwise solid product. Just wish i could have the new uconnect ;)

Reactions: Two
Back