HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH (BAMBI)!

tripleB

TRX Guru
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
I caught Josh's birthdate in the video another member had posted of his celebration of life months back and just wanted to make a quick post to let Josh's family know I am thinking of them today. @Bambi's Brother, please give Josh's mom a huge hug from his TRX family!

1642175015449.png

Happy Birthday Josh! You are missed. Hope you are giving them hell at the pearly gates! R.I.P.

Happy Birthday!!! :)

The matt clear wrap he put on his looked bad ass!
Agree, I blew my load on the truck itself so it’s going to have to survive on ceramic coating lol

Some of you may not have seen the memorial service so here is a story I told there:

Last year I drew a tag of a lifetime for elk in Oregon. I took 3 weeks off of work and went on the hunt. While I was on the hunt a wild fire started that ended up burning over 3,000 homes. At the same time a fire began close to Josh’s property. He loaded up Bambi and fought his way through the fire threatening his house and the fire threatening our house to check on my wife and children. He made sure they were ok and had an emergency action plan and then went home to deal with his fire problems. He then called me to update me and to make sure I stayed on the hunt.

To this day my wife, who was scared shitless, thinks he walks on water.

Agree, I blew my load on the truck itself so it’s going to have to survive on ceramic coating lol
All in good time! Enjoy the truck! Film yourself going over a bad ass jump for Bambi!

Happy Birthday Fker! Damn do I miss you. Everytime I stare at the stack of tires I got for our Baja Racer, I think of you. One day I may feel like it's time to let them go and put them up for sale.... :(
57505866-3D15-49FF-9645-9DB4BD29A510.jpeg

These first events are tough. You have support from this forum.

Guess I never realized we had almost the same spec! (on the outside anyways) Hydro, tow mirrors and running boards.

RIP sir... Still missed!

20220112_110655.jpg

Back