HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH (BAMBI)!

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
I caught Josh's birthdate in the video another member had posted of his celebration of life months back and just wanted to make a quick post to let Josh's family know I am thinking of them today. @Bambi's Brother, please give Josh's mom a huge hug from his TRX family!

1642175015449.png

Dethclaw

No Fat Chix
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 Hydro Blue
Current Ride #2
17 Wrangler
Military
Gunners mate
The matt clear wrap he put on his looked bad ass!
Agree, I blew my load on the truck itself so it’s going to have to survive on ceramic coating lol

SpeyRod

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tundra
Some of you may not have seen the memorial service so here is a story I told there:

Last year I drew a tag of a lifetime for elk in Oregon. I took 3 weeks off of work and went on the hunt. While I was on the hunt a wild fire started that ended up burning over 3,000 homes. At the same time a fire began close to Josh’s property. He loaded up Bambi and fought his way through the fire threatening his house and the fire threatening our house to check on my wife and children. He made sure they were ok and had an emergency action plan and then went home to deal with his fire problems. He then called me to update me and to make sure I stayed on the hunt.

To this day my wife, who was scared shitless, thinks he walks on water.

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Happy Birthday Fker! Damn do I miss you. Everytime I stare at the stack of tires I got for our Baja Racer, I think of you. One day I may feel like it's time to let them go and put them up for sale.... :(
57505866-3D15-49FF-9645-9DB4BD29A510.jpeg

Bubba

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
Submariner
These first events are tough. You have support from this forum.

SD49

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Guess I never realized we had almost the same spec! (on the outside anyways) Hydro, tow mirrors and running boards.

RIP sir... Still missed!

20220112_110655.jpg

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com