Handgun Storage/Holster

I prefer discreetness

9C9DD2BA-DECB-49C8-8FB2-F9F461AE8FCF.jpeg

The best handgun HK ever made was the p7m8. Change my mind

I had a P7M13 in 1989‘ish. Still angry at myself for selling it, well used it towards a trade Walther P88 which I still have.

I had a P7M13 in 1989‘ish. Still angry at myself for selling it, well used it towards a trade Walther P88 which I still have.
Both are great pistols but only for professional pistoleros. The manual of arms is too different for the average shooter who shoots non squeeze cockers.
Personally prefer hk45 full size or compact- get to choose carry type - double action, single action cocked and locked, hammer drop and .45 with larger cap options. A pair is even better.

Both are great pistols but only for professional pistoleros. The manual of arms is too different for the average shooter who shoots non squeeze cockers.
Personally prefer hk45 full size or compact- get to choose carry type - double action, single action cocked and locked, hammer drop and .45 with larger cap options. A pair is even better.

A pair or close.
E2923F21-A806-4E0C-A4B0-BDC37ECAFA56.jpeg

The bore height on the normal hk pistols is too high for me.

It was certainly ahead of it's time, grip cocked then about a 2 pound trigger made a pretty unique combo. Plus the polygonal rifling which was cutting edge in a pistol of its time certainly put it up there. I have never owned one, bought my first HK which was the USP 45 and have been a fan since.
I agree, USP 45. I don't carry it much any more, I prefer compacts or j frames. It was my part time service pistol bc I couldn't carry my state issue for another dept.

I’m looking for a way to conceal this in my truck bed. I call it the traffic mover. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 5749F89B-D761-4481-B8EE-F2240F2A9F5B.png
    5749F89B-D761-4481-B8EE-F2240F2A9F5B.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 73
P7M13, MK23, MP5-SD would be my top 3 HK in total.

One of my biggest regrets, let go an HK SP89 years ago. Man!

I’m looking for a way to conceal this in my truck bed. I call it the traffic mover. Any suggestions?
Paint it pink and mount it on the roof, no one will notice

still using the my belt holster in the map pocket by driver knee, but would like a consol or storage box safe to store when i leave vehicle and can't bring my "tools" with me.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back