TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Name
Mark Mintz
Current Ride
Range Rover Sport SVR
Current Ride #2
Dodge 2500 Rescue truck
still using the my belt holster in the map pocket by driver knee, but would like a consol or storage box safe to store when i leave vehicle and can't bring my "tools" with me.
Waiting to hear from lock r down as to final mods to their console vault.
It fits now but they are modding for exact trx fit.
Will report.

TyRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 Silver TRX
Current Ride #2
69 Camaro w/ LS swap
I have a lock r down in my GMC that I really like. Good to hear that they are making a TRX specific one, and I'm interested to see how they address the 110 plug in the console

thewrx

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
D
Current Ride
TRX, SS(Holden), S13(vert), Sierra (boosted)
seems like the door would be just below that 110 outlet???

XTHRASHERx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Duramax
I ordered mine for my TRX three weeks ago. I Called them on Monday and they said it was shipping out on Tuesday but haven’t sent me a tracking number yet. And they know it’s for a TRX.

LV_TRX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Looks like the lock r down and the console vault both fit low down in the well and have only about 3 inches or so of "height" INTERNALLY , if I am seeing this correctly. There would still be a bunch of room to put items inside the console , but on top of the vault. These items would be "unlocked".

Does anyone make a "vault" that makes a "lock box" out of the entire depth of the console?

XTHRASHERx

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Duramax
I received a call from them again yesterday. Told me they are making one special for the TRX that’s a little larger. Ask me if I wanted to wait for the one for the TRX or they would’ve shipped me the other one that also fits that is a little smaller. Decided To wait for their new one. She said it would be 3 to 4 weeks

TyRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 Silver TRX
Current Ride #2
69 Camaro w/ LS swap
Looks like the lock r down and the console vault both fit low down in the well and have only about 3 inches or so of "height" INTERNALLY , if I am seeing this correctly. There would still be a bunch of room to put items inside the console , but on top of the vault. These items would be "unlocked".

Does anyone make a "vault" that makes a "lock box" out of the entire depth of the console?
That is what my lock r down is like in my GMC. The entire center console is the lockbox (in fact, I have 2 full sized pistols and a subcompact in it at the moment with room to spare). That's why I figured they would have to come up with a solution for the 110v plug.

If they aren't going to take up the full space, then they should figure out a way to do a vertical side vault. In a handgun scenario, it doesn't do any good to have a shallow lock box as the bottom of the console and then pile crap on top of it -- you can't get to it quickly that way. I get that the full length x width makes it difficult/impossible to pry out, but there has to be a better way.

1OF1ACR

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Viper ACR
I want a locking storage in the door pocket. Seems to be enough space and I never use that area. Would be so easy to de-holster and put it there while driving.

juicebox

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Waiting to hear from lock r down as to final mods to their console vault.
It fits now but they are modding for exact trx fit.
Will report.
I just talked to Lock-er Down, and they said it will be a "few weeks" until the TRX-specific model is ready for purchase. She also took down my name and number and said they will call once it's available.

litig8r187

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep SRT
Any word on the TRX specific Lock-Er Down console vault?

mster

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Mike
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2005 Lotus Elise
Just looked - the 1500 version says does not fit TRX

mster

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Mike
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2005 Lotus Elise
still using the my belt holster in the map pocket by driver knee, but would like a consol or storage box safe to store when i leave vehicle and can't bring my "tools" with me.
Just put m&p slim 380 auto in holster in map pocket, fits great and very discrete. But def still want something locking for when the 2yo climbs around in the cab. For the potentially concerned, he’s not strong enough to take the safety off OR rack the slide to chamber a round.

BusaDave

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Name
Dave
Current Ride
2021 Black TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 BMW X5 M
Just put m&p slim 380 auto in holster in map pocket, fits great and very discrete. But def still want something locking for when the 2yo climbs around in the cab. For the potentially concerned, he’s not strong enough to take the safety off OR rack the slide to chamber a round.
I am still waiting on the MOPAR solution as well. Aftermarket is going to come out with something called a couple of manufacturers both said it was in work.

Elarson6772

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Eric Larson
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 GMC Yukon Denali
Military
No but thank God for those that have served!
Spoke with Lock-er down today to inquire about the upcoming TRX console vault. Not good. Got a few minutes of complaining about all the different consoles that Ram now has. Asked me to take and send them photos of mine on the TRX and asked if it was ok if someone called me if they had more questions, needed a dimension, etc.

Sounds to me like they have not even worked on it yet.

litig8r187

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep SRT
Anyone ever tried one of these. It keeps poppping up on my FB feed. They have a car kit. Seems like mounting this on a console would work (if it fits) and still leave the rest of the console usable.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com