Guys, it’s finally happening

AmosMoses

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hydro Blue TRX
The Hard-meister is leaving the TRX fold.
159CED61-0BA9-4F53-949A-AAA4B65C8850.jpeg

I get it. I would trade my TRX for my AMG that I traded in. Since the TRX was more of an impulse purchase, I didn't think things through. I am in medical sales so I need to park in hospital garages a lot and so far, there isn't one garage it will fit in. It also won't fit in my garage and I figured there was no way that the MPG would be worse than my 727hp AMG but it's way worse. Luckily my company pays for my gas and for part of the truck payment but they kinda frown on my gas bills and have mentioned that a more economical car would make sense for work....

I do love the truck and it's way smoother on the road, than my AMG but I miss the performance of the AMG.

Attachments

• 20210522_122221.jpg
    20210522_122221.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20210522_122115.jpg
    20210522_122115.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 81
I get it. I would trade my TRX for my AMG that I traded in. Since the TRX was more of an impulse purchase, I didn't think things through. I am in medical sales so I need to park in hospital garages a lot and so far, there isn't one garage it will fit in. It also won't fit in my garage and I figured there was no way that the MPG would be worse than my 727hp AMG but it's way worse. Luckily my company pays for my gas and for part of the truck payment but they kinda frown on my gas bills and have mentioned that a more economical car would make sense for work....

I do love the truck and it's way smoother on the road, than my AMG but I miss the performance of the AMG.
I'm going out on a limb in saying that yours are reasons of actual life, his are because he has done every piece of clickbait known to man and is now moving on to the next thing.

Goodbye Ben Softy, errrr I mean Hardy........We will (not) miss your outrageous and sensationalized (and sometimes outright dishonest) click bait nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going out on a limb in saying that yours are reasons of actual life, his are because he has done every piece of clickbait known to man and is now moving on to the next thing.
Ben Hardy new clickbait:
"10 things I hate about my new GT500"
"10 things I hate about GT500 owners"
"10 reasons I cry into my pillow each night"
Anything to rile up the masses!

I think I’m kind of in a similar but opposite mindset. I had sold my 2022 to a broker up there in Dallas with the intention to flip it and make some quick money ( I purchased through Koons at significant discount). A dealer in that same area had a clean 17 GLE63 and figured that would cure the power-itch until I could order a 23. With prices getting ridiculous from Ram even with the good discounts I’m just looking at finding a low mileage used one. I miss having the truck!

The accounting department at my work asked if I was driving a RV when I got my Raptor. The TRX is slightly worse. LOL It is a PITA to park though so I bought an old 335i to drive when I know parking will be tight.

Ben Hardy new clickbait:
10 reasons he hates not being called they/them.

The accounting department at my work asked if I was driving a RV when I got my Raptor. The TRX is slightly worse. LOL It is a PITA to park though so I bought an old 335i to drive when I know parking will be tight.
That’s honestly pretty funny they thought it was an RV. Tell those nerds you now drive a trans electric vehicle that identifies as a Tesla.

Damn it! I own both so now I got to continue seeing this clown on the gt500 forums.
Oof, I mean it sounds like you fucked up. Should have know ole Benji Hard-on was coming for the snake...I mean car...

More like shit-bait

Ben Hardy new clickbait:
"The GT500 Market is plummeting!!!!!"

He probably called all over the country and the best he could do was pay $80k ADM because nobody sells it for less.

Back