Gun Thread?

I got a couple of Trijicon MRO Demo’s for sale lnib if anybody is interested. Also new in wrapper surefire 60 round AR mags for cheap to my TRX fellas!!
How much for the mags? How many you got?

My newest build. 50 shades of FDE lol

XSGpxC.jpg

qV1a3q.jpg

nLIHdm.jpg

JvEjWX.jpg

aRJibu.jpg

1fhK3Y.jpg

HivsEO.jpg

1EoImg.jpg

My newest build. 50 shades of FDE lol

XSGpxC.jpg

qV1a3q.jpg

nLIHdm.jpg

JvEjWX.jpg

aRJibu.jpg

1fhK3Y.jpg

HivsEO.jpg

1EoImg.jpg
Lol. I don’t know why fde is so hard to match. I have a KAC sr-15 mod2 arriving tomorrow. 2018 special run in burnt fde, or bronze or whatever you want to call this color

FE0C1442-2819-46EA-A26B-87861868539E.jpeg

Lol. I don’t know why fde is so hard to match. I have a KAC sr-15 mod2 arriving tomorrow. 2018 special run in burnt fde, or bronze or whatever you want to call this color

View attachment 22420
lol that gun came that way from the factory too. I only added the BUIS, suppressor, ACOG, and Troy QD mount. Fuckin 100 shades of FDE now. 😂

lol that gun came that way from the factory too. I only added the BUIS, suppressor, ACOG, and Troy QD mount. Fuckin 100 shades of FDE now. 😂
Geissele factory rifle? I love their triggers and maritime bolt catch. I run them in basically every AR I own except for the Larue MBT in a couple that came that way. Just got their ssf to put in my m16 when it gets here

I also have 3 stripped factory NIB blem Geissele lowers 2 fde and 1 black $340 shipped to FFL

Geissele factory rifle? I love their triggers and maritime bolt catch. I run them in basically every AR I own except for the Larue MBT in a couple that came that way. Just got their ssf to put in my m16 when it gets here
Yup factory rifle. I'm an RP on a couple FFL/SOT's. I get guns at cost so makes it easy to log in to RSR and drunk order shit LOL.

Yup factory rifle. I'm an RP on a couple FFL/SOT's. I get guns at cost so makes it easy to log in to RSR and drunk order shit LOL.
Take an ambien next time. Stay up with web open and see what comes…..

Ammo came. 7.62x51 surp/tracers
8E762D0B-89DB-42A4-8C1E-7433987F6BD0.jpeg

I just bought a gen 3 pvs14 to mount on 556 or 300blk shooting subs. The 6.5 recoil impulse may be too much for it though. Theres used pvs30’s on arfcom for 5k-ish if you want a clip on

how far do you shoot at max? I only got the big atacr 7-35 because I want to start shooting 2000+ yards.
I’m leaning toward the AN/PVS-30 because it seats the way I like and it’s rugged enough for a 50 cal

I’m leaning toward the AN/PVS-30 because it seats the way I like and it’s rugged enough for a 50 cal
I’m looking at the kac pvs30 also. Looks like a nice clip on

Where’s the war???🙃
Who can say? But ammo isn’t getting cheaper in the long run and I shoot a fair bit. Plus have a beltfed lol

Who can say? But ammo isn’t getting cheaper in the long run and I shoot a fair bit. Plus have a beltfed lol
Like I said before…. I will definitely knock…😇😇

View attachment 22420
Ask FNH, they started this. I have had several SCARs and neither has the same color, even the same component

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back