GTHAUS Black Friday sale 50% off

ExT

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Diamond Black Level 2 TRX
GTHAUS is currently on Black Friday Sale with 50% off their exhaust systems. Unfortunately, the sale does not apply on the TRX exhaust systems. I did call them and the rep said they may reconsider adding this to the sale if there is more volume. So please do reach out to them if you are interested in getting one of these. Their regular price is around $3500ish depending your options. It would be a steal if we could apply 50% off on these.

Edit: A link of their TRX exhaust system. Not sure if this is a member’s truck

Last edited:
GTHAUS is currently on Black Friday Sale with 50% off their exhaust systems. Unfortunately, the sale does not apply on the TRX exhaust systems. I did call them and the rep said they may reconsider adding this to the sale if there is more volume. So please do reach out to them if you are interested in getting one of these. Their regular price is around $3500ish depending your options. It would be a steal if we could apply 50% off on these.

done.

Reactions: ExT
I live like 10 miles from them, i would be in for a system at that discount but cant pull the trigger at 3500

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back