Greetings from the land of (still) no speed limit...

Stefan

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
R230.472, V222.188, DT6S98, 11DJ
Been lurking around for a couple of days, registered today.

I'm from central Germany and currently drive a 2017 Power Wagon, aside from an Merc S63, SL55 and an electric VW Golf. I usually tow my Mastercraft with my Power Wagon or throw my rooftop tent on the back.
Ordered the TRX the beginning of October, when canadian orders started, but have yet to receive any confirmation. Vehicles like that usually find their way to Germany via canadian orders, as did my Power Wagon, mainly for exchange rate and metric version reasons. Don't really expect my TRX to arrive until Spring/Summer over here, my personal order Power Wagon took 5 months to arrive.

Stefan
(posted this in the founding member badge thread fist)

I'm from central Germany and currently drive a 2017 Power Wagon, aside from an Merc S63, SL55 and an electric VW Golf. I usually tow my Mastercraft with my Power Wagon or throw my rooftop tent on the back.
Ordered the TRX the beginning of October, when canadian orders started, but have yet to receive any confirmation. Vehicles like that usually find their way to Germany via canadian orders, as did my Power Wagon, mainly for exchange rate and metric version reasons. Don't really expect my TRX to arrive until Spring/Summer over here, my personal order Power Wagon took 5 months to arrive.

Stefan
Jealous of the "no speed limit!"

Welcome...and glad you have realistic exceptions about delivery...its going to be a while! :(

Stefan
Welcome! My TRX will also be towing my Mastercraft!

Stefan
Which Mastercraft u got? I have 50th xstar Great boats

Welcome...and glad you have realistic exceptions about delivery...its going to be a while! :(
Yeah nothing much I can do about it, so why bother too much, also not willing to pay the market entry premiums which are to be expected in the beginning. Power Wagon is mine and runs great, so no urge there...

Which Mastercraft u got? I have 50th xstar Great boats
Awesome looking Boat (y)

X46 over here
X46.jpg

Great looking boat! We have similar vehicle tastes! Modding g63 into an overland vehicle.

Welcome to the fold Stefan.

I was in Germany last year (2019) 8 times on business. On one of those trips I didn't pay attention to the speed limit signs and went from a no limit to a 170 km/h and then to 130 km/h without even slowing down. I was stopped by a nice policeman in a BMW 5 series that happily handed me a 480 euro fine for doing 220 in a 130 zone. Totally my fault for not paying attention but I swear the traffic didn't seem to go that much slower then me :)

Attachments

• FEF2C16E-F92A-4198-ACA2-2DB399864984.jpeg
    FEF2C16E-F92A-4198-ACA2-2DB399864984.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 4F9600F0-97F8-41E5-B940-56654BB8A52A.jpeg
    4F9600F0-97F8-41E5-B940-56654BB8A52A.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 27
Welcome to the fold Stefan.

I was in Germany last year (2019) 8 times on business. On one of those trips I didn't pay attention to the speed limit signs and went from a no limit to a 170 km/h and then to 130 km/h without even slowing down. I was stopped by a nice policeman in a BMW 5 series that happily handed me a 480 euro fine for doing 220 in a 130 zone. Totally my fault for not paying attention but I swear the traffic didn't seem to go that much slower then me :)

If you come to Germany/Europe more often this should well be worth the investment:
it has never let me down in the last 5+ years, when I did not forget to turn it on ;)
privately owned, community supported (77.000 online right now) app where the fixed cameras are in the free version and the premuim one time fee app pretty much has all cameras, lasers, light barrier cameras and everything people notice and report in the app. The only thing that it does not report are unmarked video chase cars.... obviously, but those are rather rare.

Oh good times (y)

Back