TVRob

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Redeye Widebody Challenger
Current Ride #2
2017 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
Just ordered my TRX a few weeks ago, been checking out the forum and looking for ways to spend money on a truck that I don't even have yet. Finally decided to join. I live in Central Florida and have been active in the late model Hemi community since @ 2006 and have become somewhat of a SRT junkie over the years, started with a 2005 Magnum RT and a few months later the SRT8 Charger came out and that was it... I was hooked. Since that time I've gone from a 2006 SRT8 Charger to a 2009 SRT8 Challenger, to a 2014 Hellcat Charger to a 2019 Redeye Widebody Challenger and now soon to be TRX. I was active for many years in the Modern Street Hemi Shootout Racing Series with the 2009 Challenger that started out as a heads/cam build soon after I bought it. I got bit by the racing bug and a couple of years later went to a single turbo build that eventually morphed into a full on twin 76mm turbo 1,200 RWHP, 8 second 1/4 mile monster. I had a lot of fun with that car but got to a point over the years with my business where I just didn't have time to mess with it and honestly, at that level it really becomes a money pit. So having achieved my goal to run in the mid 8's I finally decided to sell it back in 2020. She still runs alive and well in the MSHS series under "The Deuce", currently running mid-low 7's. As far as a driver, I love my Redeye but wanted something more practical (maybe capable is a better word 😆) Now anxiously awaiting my new TRX and looking forward to being a part of the community.

Welcome to the community!

Southwest Orlando, near Hunters Creek

Welcome to the community!

West Orlando area here.

I ordered mine August 4th, VIN150123 stuck in D status.

Welcome to the community.

Seems like we have a few peeps from Orlando here. Airport area of town for me.

Same. And I just saw a group with someone driving an ignition edition near my house.

Last edited:
Look forward to connecting sometime. Any Central Florida clubs or meets? I ordered mine on Jan 4th, still in D status, not holding my breath based on the posts I'm reading here.

I'm actually in the Sawgrass subdivision just SW of the Airport

Look forward to connecting sometime. Any Central Florida clubs or meets? I ordered mine on Jan 4th, still in D status, not holding my breath based on the posts I'm reading here.
No clubs or meets that I am aware of. I just got mine a couple of months ago. Picking up some needed items (Recover gear, etc) for the truck and will go out to local WMA’s and check them out. When you get your truck hit me up. You are welcome to come along.

+1 from Sanford area. Just snagged my Ignition edition yesterday thanks to some high trade in equity making it "reasonable". Uconnect driving me nuts already with its quirks but otherwise liking it very much. Was thinking about taking mine out to one of the "local" Cars and Coffee meets just for fun. ("Central Florida", "Lake Mary", etc)

+1 from Sanford area. Just snagged my Ignition edition yesterday thanks to some high trade in equity making it "reasonable". Uconnect driving me nuts already with its quirks but otherwise liking it very much. Was thinking about taking mine out to one of the "local" Cars and Coffee meets just for fun. ("Central Florida", "Lake Mary", etc)
Same. I'd like to hit up cars and coffee local to me.

No clubs or meets that I am aware of. I just got mine a couple of months ago. Picking up some needed items (Recover gear, etc) for the truck and will go out to local WMA’s and check them out. When you get your truck hit me up. You are welcome to come along.
I'm over in the Tampa area, If you go on facebook we have a Florida TRX page and also used to have a Raptor so i'm part of Florida Raptor runs on facebook. We do off roading events a couple times a month. We usually hit up Ocala or Citrus.

I'm in Dr. Phillips but have a garage up in Sanford. Trying to hit up more C&C but I'm usually at the race track.

Welcome to the forum. My hubby and I are also a bit of SRT junkies too. You’ll love the truck.

I'm over in the Tampa area, If you go on facebook we have a Florida TRX page and also used to have a Raptor so i'm part of Florida Raptor runs on facebook. We do off roading events a couple times a month. We usually hit up Ocala or Citrus.

Appreciate the heads up, looking forward to joining up on one of your runs!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back