Greetings from Orlando

+1 from Sanford area. Just snagged my Ignition edition yesterday thanks to some high trade in equity making it "reasonable". Uconnect driving me nuts already with its quirks but otherwise liking it very much. Was thinking about taking mine out to one of the "local" Cars and Coffee meets just for fun. ("Central Florida", "Lake Mary", etc)
Congrats on the delivery! Let me know if you plan to go out. I may see you out there. I don't have my truck yet but had been thinking about taking the Redeye out there

Wow,! Yeah the more I read through here it seems you're definitely not alone. Got to be frustrating but will hopefully be worth the wait for you! Keep me posted!

Just ordered my TRX a few weeks ago, been checking out the forum and looking for ways to spend money on a truck that I don't even have yet. Finally decided to join. I live in Central Florida and have been active in the late model Hemi community since @ 2006 and have become somewhat of a SRT junkie over the years, started with a 2005 Magnum RT and a few months later the SRT8 Charger came out and that was it... I was hooked. Since that time I've gone from a 2006 SRT8 Charger to a 2009 SRT8 Challenger, to a 2014 Hellcat Charger to a 2019 Redeye Widebody Challenger and now soon to be TRX. I was active for many years in the Modern Street Hemi Shootout Racing Series with the 2009 Challenger that started out as a heads/cam build soon after I bought it. I got bit by the racing bug and a couple of years later went to a single turbo build that eventually morphed into a full on twin 76mm turbo 1,200 RWHP, 8 second 1/4 mile monster. I had a lot of fun with that car but got to a point over the years with my business where I just didn't have time to mess with it and honestly, at that level it really becomes a money pit. So having achieved my goal to run in the mid 8's I finally decided to sell it back in 2020. She still runs alive and well in the MSHS series under "The Deuce", currently running mid-low 7's. As far as a driver, I love my Redeye but wanted something more practical (maybe capable is a better word 😆) Now anxiously awaiting my new TRX and looking forward to being a part of the community.
Welcome ‼️ Grand entrance ‼️ Very impressive ‼️

Waterford Lakes Area, got mine 12/27. Would be interested in a meet up if anyone plans one.
That must have been a nice holiday treat. Congrats and looking forward to a meet!

That must have been a nice holiday treat. Congrats and looking forward to a meet!
20211229_163041.jpg

It was! I just wish she would fit in the garage. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I'm wondering if mine is going to fit. I measured the door height and I only have a half inch more than the published truck height, not sure if they include the shark fin antenna in that height spec

Must be some orders received lately. I’ve been driving around for months and not seen another trx. This week I saw 4 more on the roads.

Welcome to the community!

West Orlando area here.

I ordered mine August 4th, VIN150123 stuck in D sta

Must be some orders received lately. I’ve been driving around for months and not seen another trx. This week I saw 4 more on the roads.
Wasn't me :( Mine was scheduled to be built yesterday 2/18, but now it's been pushed to 2/24. Then it's a two week train ride to Florida. Hoping to see it late March or early April. One of these days ...

Just ordered my TRX a few weeks ago, been checking out the forum and looking for ways to spend money on a truck that I don't even have yet. Finally decided to join. I live in Central Florida and have been active in the late model Hemi community since @ 2006 and have become somewhat of a SRT junkie over the years, started with a 2005 Magnum RT and a few months later the SRT8 Charger came out and that was it... I was hooked. Since that time I've gone from a 2006 SRT8 Charger to a 2009 SRT8 Challenger, to a 2014 Hellcat Charger to a 2019 Redeye Widebody Challenger and now soon to be TRX. I was active for many years in the Modern Street Hemi Shootout Racing Series with the 2009 Challenger that started out as a heads/cam build soon after I bought it. I got bit by the racing bug and a couple of years later went to a single turbo build that eventually morphed into a full on twin 76mm turbo 1,200 RWHP, 8 second 1/4 mile monster. I had a lot of fun with that car but got to a point over the years with my business where I just didn't have time to mess with it and honestly, at that level it really becomes a money pit. So having achieved my goal to run in the mid 8's I finally decided to sell it back in 2020. She still runs alive and well in the MSHS series under "The Deuce", currently running mid-low 7's. As far as a driver, I love my Redeye but wanted something more practical (maybe capable is a better word 😆) Now anxiously awaiting my new TRX and looking forward to being a part of the community.
Welcome! Over here in the Apopka/Ocoee area

Back