Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
None
Military
Army
New TRX owner. I’ve been an enthusiast for quite a few years now with my eyes on the Raptor. When it came time to buy, the truck world turned upside down. The build times and dealers over charging dampened my interest. The turning point for me is the TRX. The style, the engine, the technology, the shear madness of ownership is as appealing as the name itself - TRX. So, here I am in the baddest truck in the land with no regrets.

I also was thinking about a raptor before ordering my TRX. The engine alone is a huge selling point but also I have had 5 fords since 2016 and just sick of the garage interiors. Cheap plastics that do not fit right and rattles and buzzing sounds. Enjoy your truck I think you made the right call!

I also was thinking about a raptor before ordering my TRX. The engine alone is a huge selling point but also I have had 5 fords since 2016 and just sick of the garage interiors. Cheap plastics that do not fit right and rattles and buzzing sounds. Enjoy your truck I think you made the right call!
Me too. I have been in Ford trucks for a dozen years now. The Raptor was another in a long line of uninspiring interiors and technology. I couldn’t fathom another Sync system…

Welcome from southeast AL, not too terribly far from Newnan. Enjoy the forum and the truck.
I lived AL for a few years, Ft. Rucker. My daughter will attend Alabama next year.

New TRX owner. I’ve been an enthusiast for quite a few years now with my eyes on the Raptor. When it came time to buy, the truck world turned upside down. The build times and dealers over charging dampened my interest. The turning point for me is the TRX. The style, the engine, the technology, the shear madness of ownership is as appealing as the name itself - TRX. So, here I am in the baddest truck in the land with no regrets.
It was nice chatting with you in the Academy parking lot the other day. Sweet Rex, can’t wait for mine to arrive.

It was nice chatting with you in the Academy parking lot the other day. Sweet Rex, can’t wait for mine to arrive.
Sorry to bounce in a hurry. When is the arrival date?

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back