Granite Crystal Metallic RAM TRX Photo Thread

FaZt1

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Keep your eyes peeled and post 'em up here. We can do better than this screengrab that I'm currently using for PC wallpaper. lol :cool:
trx.jpg

This is a thread I can get behind. So many red and blue examples I was feeling left out.. :( Hope we get a few more before we start getting delivery pics.

X

+1. Following!

I ordered mine in granite. I had a granite hellcat challenger with brass monkey wheels. I'm impatiently waiting for a granite TRX to show up online

Granite order here too......seemed the best combo based on the limited quality of the Build & Price graphics.

I ordered mine in granite. I had a granite hellcat challenger with brass monkey wheels. I'm impatiently waiting for a granite TRX to show up online
Any pics? Love to see that combo!

X

I was considering this with my last car. A.) You HAVE to do the entire car which isn't a huge deal but the bigger thing for me was, B.) EVERYTHING needs to come off to do it right. All your trim pieces, emblems, door handles, fender flairs, head/tail lights etc etc. My installer, recommended I not do it as despite his desire for perfection, once you start removing bits/pieces getting them to be perfect again, no squeaks, rattles etc when putting them back is very difficult. Clips being reused and all that stuff. He recognized the person referring me to him and myself were way way way to highly strung for any real or perceived imperfections in reassembly.

I think it looks really cool no doubt. And I like it better than a matte paint job as you can undo it etc. But its a task in disassembly and reassembly for sure...

Any pics? Love to see that combo!

X

Ordered my TRX to be similar spec as my old hellcat. Now I just need afford another one ?‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_20180626_064833.jpg
    IMG_20180626_064833.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 140
Anyone plan on doing Xpel stealth ppf? I was planning on doing it on a leadfoot raptor initially but I think it’ll look even better on the trx.

Is this a special type of PPF? There's an Xpel installer in my area, but, all of the vehicles they've posted have a glossy finish.

I’m in... here’s s my build photo above.

Back